What's new

Election Count Issues

I can't wait until Trump dies so I can piss on his grave. Until then, this is a nice little moment. Thanks @Avery and @latin jazz for giving me a better perspective on what was going on.

And the damn just broke. Warnock has taken the lead, Ossoff in striking distance and he'll pass Perdue soon.

All I can do is LOL.

I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility that Justice Breyer might hang it up as they can push through a younger left-leaning judge for the next 30 years or so.

Well, Trumpers just breached the capitol and now all the votes are paused. Only a matter of time before this escalates, but hopefully peacefully and flashbangs are the extend of it.

Gonna be a fun day for all the wrong reasons. Law and order, am I right?

Last edited:
Trump is stoking this on Twitter. This is serious stuff.

We're witnessing a straight up coup attempt. If there was ever a time for the 25th amendment, now would be a good time.

Pence has no shot in 2024 or any election ever again - he's been fed to the Trump wolves.

Last edited:
Romney is just a real dude. Would have made a great president.
Yep. I was with family at a parade in payson. I don't think it was even a real holiday or anything either (onion days or something weird). Just a local celebration in the small town of payson where my parents live (and my dad was born and raised).
So I'm watching the parade and all of a sudden there's mitt romney walking down the street in the parade waving and throwing out candy. No bodyguards or secret service. No announcement before the parade that he would be there.
He was totally non chalant and not seeking attention. Just wanted to show his love to those in attendence

It was awesome.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The biggest election count issue is Trump lost and his supporters can't hack it.

Dude lost. Dude is a narcissistic and mentally ill man.

Life will go on.
Not for the woman who died in the attack on the capital. Trump is now responsible for a death in all this ****. He needs to go to prison.

Hannity (and several Fox News employees) testified in court that they never believed in the vote count conspiracies.

Hannity (and several Fox News employees) testified in court that they never believed in the vote count conspiracies.

They are like the WWE of news reporting.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Hmm what? You trying to point out that i think there are people who arent part of the cult? You think i should lump everyone into a cult or something? Nah, im not gonna lump everyone into the cult for you. Sorry.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app