What's new

Epstein is in Trouble

This all came up again during Trump's presidential campaign. And few cared, either about the rape accusations or the fact that Trump admitted frequent partying where young girls were the entertainment. It infuriated me at the time. People don't really care about sex crimes as a general rule - a sad part of our patriarchal society.

You can tell how convinced Epstein was of not getting in serious trouble over this. Naming your plane the "Lolita Express"? Flaunting it in front of everyone.
I never heard about this during the election campaigns. The media is part of the problem.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html

Jeffrey E. Epstein, the wealthy financier who is accused of sex trafficking, had an unusual dream: He hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast New Mexico ranch...

On multiple occasions starting in the early 2000s, Mr. Epstein told scientists and businessmen about his ambitions to use his New Mexico ranch as a base where women would be inseminated with his sperm and would give birth to his babies...

Epstein’s goal was to have 20 women at a time impregnated at his 33,000-square-foot Zorro Ranch in a tiny town outside Santa Fe.

Weird dude. Very weird

Guys a ****ing coward.

Put him in the trash with food scraps. He doesn't deserve a funeral or burial.

Yeah suicide my ****ing ***. A bunch of sick *** pedophiles just escaped punishment. People could see this coming a mile away.

Yeah suicide my ****ing ***. A bunch of sick *** pedophiles just escaped punishment. People could see this coming a mile away.
I didn't make the obvious Hillary Clinton murder joke because I thought it would be in bad taste, but I haven't been a beacon of good taste and decency lately, so I should have just gone for it, obviously.

Can't blame you for your suspicions. I'm not sure yet what his death will mean in other criminal cases that might develop.

I didn't make the obvious Hillary Clinton murder joke because I thought it would be in bad taste, but I haven't been a beacon of good taste and decency lately, so I should have just gone for it, obviously.
Clinton's or not this dude had a lot of dirt on some very prominent members of our society. These dudes will continue to remain faceless all while maintaining leadership in our country.

Call me a nutjob or whatever but this death was fully expected.

I never heard about this during the election campaigns. The media is part of the problem.
People were busy focused on mischaracterizing pizzagate as this was somewhat of a subplot. Though pizzagate was caricaturized in its own right, its portrayal was also grossly distorted, where most people are under the impression that pizzagate was a theory where Hillary was running a child prostitution ring out of a DC area pizza joint, which is funny because it wasn’t about Clinton at all. In any case, that helped serve as cover for something like the Epstein stories by portraying pedophile rings as a right-wing, tinfoil hat fantasy scenario. It provided enough cover for people who feel they’re otherwise well read, such as thriller, to feel shocked when they learn recently that Clinton rode the Lolita Express 26 times. Had anyone even had a cursory understanding of what pizzagate really was, rather than the caricaturized idea that Hillary was running a prostitution ring, they would have known this for quite a while. I mean, the media loves pizzagate as a black eye on conservative conspiracy, but failed to actually capture what it was.

Anyway, I was going to say that those otherwise dismissing the “Clinton body count” may warm themselves up to the idea of Trump murder conspiracy. It would have been said halfway in jest, but it appears we’ll be heading that direction anyway.

People were busy focused on mischaracterizing pizzagate as this was somewhat of a subplot. Though pizzagate was caricaturized in its own right, its portrayal was also grossly distorted, where most people are under the impression that pizzagate was a theory where Hillary was running a child prostitution ring out of a DC area pizza joint, which is funny because it wasn’t about Clinton at all. In any case, that helped serve as cover for something like the Epstein stories by portraying pedophile rings as a right-wing, tinfoil hat fantasy scenario. It provided enough cover for people who feel they’re otherwise well read, such as thriller, to feel shocked when they learn recently that Clinton rode the Lolita Express 26 times. Had anyone even had a cursory understanding of what pizzagate really was, rather than the caricaturized idea that Hillary was running a prostitution ring, they would have known this for quite a while. I mean, the media loves pizzagate as a black eye on conservative conspiracy, but failed to actually capture what it was.

Anyway, I was going to say that those otherwise dismissing the “Clinton body count” may warm themselves up to the idea of Trump murder conspiracy. It would have been said halfway in jest, but it appears we’ll be heading that direction anyway.
If you have sources for stories on pizzagate before the guy went in there with guns I'd be very interested in them. In particular, if you have Alex Jones or Breitbart stories from before the story broke after the guy was arrested that paint the full picture, that would certainly lend credibility to you post.

No information needed, people know what they think about this sans any actual facts.

I mean it's obvious, duh.

And let me be clear, I'm not saying this wasn't essentially a hit. I just don't know that... because for me "knowing" things has certain requirements beyond just me making assumptions.

I think you’re conflating two different and completely unrelated things here.

How does a person commit suicide after already attempting it once before and is supposedly under suicide watch? Unbelievable.

And let me be clear, I'm not saying this wasn't essentially a hit. I just don't know that... because for me "knowing" things has certain requirements beyond just me making assumptions.

If there’s one thing we can trust it’s Florida’s law enforcement and judicial system. Over the past decade they’ve proven themselves to be extremely capable and trustworthy...

If you have sources for stories on pizzagate before the guy went in there with guns I'd be very interested in them. In particular, if you have Alex Jones or Breitbart stories from before the story broke after the guy was arrested that paint the full picture, that would certainly lend credibility to you post.

I think you’re conflating two different and completely unrelated things here.
I’m not sure what you mean on sources. Pizzagate was mostly pushed through social media, but the claim was never about Clinton running a prostitution ring. It was more about the larger narrative of the reality of child prostitution rings, which sounded very salacious at the time, as even in Britain at the time there was a ring uncovered connected to politicians. Pizzagate started from a number of questions surfacing from Podesta emails (but no link to Clinton), but the story that ran in everyone’s minds to make it seem too silly to be true was the idea of Hillary running a prostitution ring (which was never the question).

And, yes, the Jeffrey Epstein issue was connected in this because the larger context was the reality of child sex labor and the idea of pizzagate was only one question within that larger idea, and the out-in-the-open behaviors of Epstein and co. were on full display but overshadowed by “lol hillary running prostitution rings lolz stupid repubs!” Hence my largest concern with Trump was an active case against him and Epstein that was, or should have been, common knowledge three years ago but now fastforward and it’s “what? Bill rode the Lolita Express 26 times? Who kept this knowledge from us??!”