What's new

Excellent Physics/Medicine presentation by Dr. Charlene Werner (only 8 minutes long)

Yikes. I only made it two minutes in before I'd had all I could take and had to stop.

"Everyone of us vibrates"..."and his squeeky knee went away"... "so miraculous, so exciting"...
I was entertained and more reinforced with my insurmountable evidence that people who use and promote homeopathy are absolute nutbars factor 6.

Reactions: ema
"Everyone of us vibrates"..."and his squeeky knee went away"... "so miraculous, so exciting"...
I was entertained and more reinforced with my insurmountable evidence that people who use and promote homeopathy are absolute nutbars factor 6.

Stop giving off bad energy, I'm trying to keep my chakras attuned with the planetary alignment.

I'm just trying to figure out what type of vibrator I am. Plant, mineral or animal :confused:

Reactions: MVP