What's new

Fantasy Draft: Sandwiches

Like I stated before, I'll take the Cuban.

Cuban+Sandwich+500+4647.jpg

That pickle is extremely phallic, more so than the average pickle.

I know where I'd go with this pick if I were him. We'll see if he makes a smart decision.

I can't help but feel that the Cuban might have been a bit of a reach.

I'm not sure if I have ever had a Cuban. Religiously speaking, I'm against any sandwich with pickles on it.

Have they always used melted American cheese? It's been a while, but when I had it (like 8 years ago?), I remember them using dripping orange nacho cheese. And if a real Philly has cheese wiz on it, then yeah, I doubt I'd like that one either.

While there is no accounting for taste, I am actually quite the foodie. We probably like different things tho. For example, the two times I had Proper Burger, I found it very meh. You mentioned that you loved it. Different tastes.

I am mostly just teasing you, you seem to know food pretty well. There is always going to be different opinions on food. Moochies gives you a choice of cheese but they always recommend American Cheese. Their American cheese is an orangish color, not the white kind. American cheese also melts very easily.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/moochies-cheese-steak-0122925.html

They make one towards the end if you want to see.

Also I love Proper burger/bar. Their burger is pretty good but there are better ones. I do like some of their other stuff and they make a decent veggie burger (most the people I go with are vegetarians) But I love that place for the Beer. They have some of the best Beer in Utah. My 3 favorite breweries in Utah are Proper, Red Rock and Uinta. I cant really rank those three but they are clearly the best. Although we do have a lot of good beer in Utah.

Last edited:
Philly cheesesteak with nacho cheese is not a philly cheesesteak. That's just dumb people from Utah.

A lot of the most famous and classic Philly places in Philly that are iconic use Cheese Whiz inlcuding Pat's and Geno's. The three most used cheeses on a real Philly are Provolone, American and Cheese Whiz. I prefer american but I have had all 3 and enjoyed them. The more important part for me is the quality of meat and how they prepare the onions, peppers and mushrooms. I also like a good sauce on mine.

**** this. I thought each pick would be an ingredient. I thought the whole point was that we were trying to create the best sandwich not just pick an already created sandwich.
Lame