What's new

Game Thread Feb 02, 2021 8:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Pistons

Added to Calendar: 02-02-21

That was harder than it needed to be but a win is a win.

only got the second half because DVR technology is still dumb AF. Stewart should foul out of every game in like 10 minutes... I enjoy watching him though. We got a ****** whistle from what I saw.

If josh Jackson has his **** together I think he’d be a good fit off the bench.

I’m glad Casey went back to Blake because he was truly bad out there. He doesn’t want to be there... sucks for him.

At some point this season the Jazz are going to lose a game where they blow a 20+ point 2nd half lead.

I'm just bracing myself for it now.

Pathetic. Yeah they won, but when you're up 28 on a bottom dwelling team, letting them get back to within 4... Just not good.

Bogdanović can literally sit on the floor for the entire game and somehow hes still gonna hit a clutch 3.
Good win though, people who are upset Jazz didnt win by 50 need to remember that they are playing against other NBA teams, and yes, some of them are actually good and have good players (these arent some highschool kids or random people of the street). When you are upset about the margin of difference your team has won, trust me, things are going well

It’s all about the Ws. If you feel bad about this loss, contrast it with the way you feel after a “moral victory.”

Bogdanović can literally sit on the floor for the entire game and somehow hes still gonna hit a clutch 3.
Good win though, people who are upset Jazz didnt win by 50 need to remember that they are playing against other NBA teams, and yes, some of them are actually good and have good players (these arent some highschool kids or random people of the street). When you are upset about the margin of difference your team has won, trust me, things are going well
I'm not upset. More just resigned to the fact that in 2021, it is almost impossible to never blow a 20+ point lead in the NBA.

And since we're a team that frequently takes 20+ leads, we're gonna blow a few of them over the course of the season.

F.L.Dips_.png

Can I sell my dips now?

I'm personally not upset but during the game I said we are unstoppable when we are hitting shots but this team is plenty beatable, by bad teams nonetheless, if things aren't going right. That doesn't mean we suck but in a 7 game series it could be detrimental.

At some point this season the Jazz are going to lose a game where they blow a 20+ point 2nd half lead.

I'm just bracing myself for it now.
I bet this will happen to most teams. I have already seen it happen a bunch.
I think the nets blew an 8 point lead in like 5 seconds or something the other night to lose to Washington.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app