What's new

Game Thread Feb 15, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. 76ers

Added to Calendar: 02-15-21

Every single player this year is more aggressive. Giving Favors the credit is a large stretch.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
You are both right and wrong. Bradley's only consistent positive attribute was rebounding. Favors is better, but everyone is just playing so much better, more together, and more aggressively. It does not look like the same team.

I'm so confused by the Sixers' build. Both Embiid and Simmons would do well to be the interior gravity in a spread offense. If they traded Simmons for Harden, I think we'd see both Embiid and Simmons look better than they do right now (which is saying a lot for Embiid).
I think they would have done that gladly if Houston's owner had agreed to it. Although I think Harden would have treated him like Clint Capela.

I'm still shocked when bogey misses an open three but it's happening too often.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Every single player this year is more aggressive. Giving Favors the credit is a large stretch.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I agree, but not having the big man move our scrub backup out of the box to grab the rebound helps immensely. I still have nightmares of Bradley not boxing out, standing on his tippy toes, and trying to tip the ball to himself.

Gobert leaves the game, Sixers immediately score on point blank layups on four straight possessions.
Probably my number 1 pet peeves is people who don't see gobert out there getting it done. I hate trying to explain/defend goberts value to dummies

Stephen Curry 2015 MVP season:

23.8 PPG, 7.7 APG, 4.3 RPG

Donovan Mitchell 2021 season:

24.2 PPG, 5.1 APG, 4.3 RPG

Tell me why Mitchell isn’t at least in the MVP conversation? Curry got 100/130 1st place votes that year.
What were their efficiency like?

Wow huge shot by Royce. Must be his first 3 in a while. Lol he was thanking the heavens instead of his usual celebration after that one.
He missed 10 in a row before hitting those 3 tonight.