What's new

Game Thread Feb 15, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. 76ers

Added to Calendar: 02-15-21

Call me a greedy SOB but I really want this one. The last few years Philly always seems to play The Jazz when Utah is underperforming (they've won 5 of the last 6) .

I hope Embiid plays because I feel this year as well as the last few they're over-rated and fake tough - want to see them get put in their place.

And please Donovan don't press, the jury is in and you're better than Simmons.
Don't embellish your qualifications.

We need this game. That's all.

Embiid is out

I actually think it doesn't matter. Philly playing fast and lithe scares me just a bit more than pounding it inside to Embiid does, especially since we set our gameplan around Embiid. If the Jazz were better rested, it's an easy blowout, but this is dangerous. The Jazz have been winning "scheduled losses" and that takes a toll. If they have a stinker due I'd rather it be today than against the Clippers.

I actually think it doesn't matter. Philly playing fast and lithe scares me just a bit more than pounding it inside to Embiid does, especially since we set our gameplan around Embiid. If the Jazz were better rested, it's an easy blowout, but this is dangerous. The Jazz have been winning "scheduled losses" and that takes a toll. If they have a stinker due I'd rather it be today than against the Clippers.
I get your point, but the Sixers have been a complete disaster in games Embiid has missed this season.

Offensively we'll have a much easier time.

Wow. I didn't realize Rudy was 19 and 13 with %80 shooting the last 4 games.