What's new

Game Thread Feb 15, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. 76ers

Added to Calendar: 02-15-21

In order to sleep the “sleep of the just”, you must have wisdom. But in order to have wisdom, you must have Her.

Being Her’s is a tall order. She was wrongfully evicted from the temple (under Deuteron insistence) in Jerusalem by Josiah 600+ years before the true King walked on the Sea of Galilee in total homage to Her.

From what I have seen of your material here, you don’t even speak Her language. Your claims about your apnea-laden s#!+ naps are just as mythic as all your other takes.
I don't believe in "Her", no clue to any of the rest of it.

No sleep apnea here.

It's a shame to fall asleep during a game worth watching. But yes, after two days with very little sleep. I did good driving. Kept in my lane at the right speed so minimal passing and being passed, few lane changes and such. No trucker honked at me for good reason. A few gave me the "thanks" lightsout minisecond for being considerate.

The Jazz won.

I went looking for all the highlights.

When I played street ball, I was all fadeaway jump with and hook and threes because I'm not so tall. I used to win against my nephew 1 v1 who was a high school jock with straight 3s. If you hit over 50% on threes you can just let the big guy go dunk. Make him come out and foul you. Maybe break past him to do a dunk.

I love this team.

I don't believe in "Her"
*shrug, you’re not alone there. One wonders what you do believe in to draw your understanding of words like “wise” and “just” other than your perceived legendary ability to drive well, play street ball, and foist conspiracy filibusters on chat boards.
I love this team.
Yeah, but the remarkable thing here is how you can express something like this while simultaneously putting on display just how much more you adore yourself than anything else.

*shrug, you’re not alone there. One wonders what you do believe in to draw your understanding of words like “wise” and “just” other than your perceived legendary ability to drive well, play street ball, and foist conspiracy filibusters on chat boards.

Yeah, but the remarkable thing here is how you can express something like this while simultaneously putting on display just how much more you adore yourself than anything else.
guts and glory, man. guts AND glory.

This thread really isn't about me. You're taking too much time in here. All I said was I fell asleep during the game. Understandable only in the light that I was exhausted. I had done my job, and it was sleep well deserved. Always the sleep of the Just when you've done your job. If you continue to pull this **** I'll start my campaign to sideline you for a few months.

For some, it should be informative that I even tried to watch a game. But this year we have a better team than I've seen since Stockton/Malone. It's true we don't have a big strong man of Malone's class, but I suspect Donovan Mitchell has been getting tips from John Stockton. If we did find and get a strong big man with physical stamina and agility to boot, like some dreamers here are talking about, we'd be an historic powerhouse with all our outside shooting. Multiple championships.

If you continue to pull this **** I'll start my campaign to sideline you for a few months.
Pull what? Please explain.

You insist that this thread isn’t about you, yet you are the only person posting paragraphs of autobiographical information above. And I’m the one “pulling ****”?

If your identity here is so bulletproof, why is it that you require threats to maintain it?

Pull what? Please explain.

You insist that this thread isn’t about you, yet you are the only person posting paragraphs of autobiographical information above. And I’m the one “pulling ****”?

If your identity here is so bulletproof, why is it that you require threats to maintain it?
you explode a simple confession that I fell asleep during the game into this. I joke about what you said and you make it the whole topic of your remarks.

Tell us how this relates to our experience of the game of stfu.