What's new

Game Thread Feb 22, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Hornets

Added to Calendar: 02-22-21

so Westbrook makes a total bonehead play trying the layup with no shot clock; Lebron stupidly tries to foul and stop him from doing the wrong thing; Westbrook makes the dumb layup but misses the free throw gifting the Lakers a chance to tie. Amazing sequence there...

43 minutes for LeBron. I’ve never liked good teams losing the game prior to playing us. I’d prefer they win it. That said, I think we have the ability to smell blood in the water.
Smell bloodability?

@colton
It feels like I haven't been to a game in a decade. I'd love to get some insight on what it's like be in the arena this season.
Is is still loud? Pumped in noise? Covid stuff? Thoughts on adding more people in playoffs? etc.

I'm worried about the Lakers losing so many games and losing 3rd place to Phoenix. No AD for at least after the All-star break. Anyone?

Last edited:
43 minutes for LeBron. I’ve never liked good teams losing the game prior to playing us. I’d prefer they win it. That said, I think we have the ability to smell blood in the water.
Don't worry. The hydra can smell blood at one part per billion billion.

I'm worried about the Lakers losing so many games and losing 3rd place to Phoenix. No AD for at least All-star break. Anyone?
Yes. However, I’m looking at this roster and with Schrodinger out (or is he? Pun intended) I just don’t see them pulling it off. Unless we let Gasol and Caruso go nuclear, which is certain not possible. They may also have some wind at their back with the whistles.