What's new

Game Thread Feb 24, 2021 8:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Lakers

Added to Calendar: 02-24-21

The thing about trying to position yourself in the West is that you could easily end up the sixth or seventh seed when aiming for the fourth. There is going to be very little separation in the middle of the pack. I'd love to see the Lakers have to fight the Suns on the Road, THEN match up with the Clippers.

I mean right now they are in a Boston-like free fall and there is no help coming for weeks. They are playing like ***.

Great win tonight! Seeing Lakers on a 4 games losing streak is sweet. I hope the Blazers slap them around a bit and make it 5 as well.

Still concerned about matching up with a healthy Lakers team and still hoping they stay out of the 1-seed bracket (4, 5, or 8 seed) until the WCF if they can even make it that far.

I’d much rather play the lakers than the Clippers. Clippers have more weapons
agree. Replacing Dwight with Marc Gasol has gotta be one of the stupidest decision made by a contending franchise in recent memories. Watching Gasol trying to defend the pick n roll tonight was pure comedy

Last edited:
Mitchell had more rebounds than Gobert...
Mitchell had over twice as many rebounds and assists than Lebron.

someone ask Shaq if Mitchell is a superstar yet

Mitchell had over twice as many rebounds and assists than Lebron.

someone ask Shaq if Mitchell is a superstar yet
Gobert had more points than Mitchell...

tenor.gif

I missed the game because I was exhausted as the night before the dumbass neighbor let his dog out and it barked at 4:30 AM.

It warms my heart knowing the Jazz hate the Lakers as much as we do and stomped them accordingly.
Neighbors that can’t control they dogs are the worst... had a similar experience this AM.

Also, last night was Don's best bad shooting game. He stayed within the offense... got good looks but they just didn't go down. Was great as a creator still... did other things to help the team win. Games like last night boost my confidence in him. Anyone can look good when they are cooking... he was not cooking but still was great.

Neighbors that can’t control they dogs are the worst... had a similar experience this AM.
Yeah. I've called animal control on them in the past - they used to leave their dog out on a 2nd floor patio all day with weeks worth of accumulated dog **** to keep him company. Now they let him out to 1 and 2 but thankfully he doesn't have to sit around it for hours on end anymore. Some people shouldn't have animals.