Game Thread Feb 27, 2021 6:00PM MT: Jazz at Magic

Added to Calendar: 02-27-21

homeytennis

Do the Jazz leave any players in Orlando to play with the Stars? I think at a minimum Brantley and Forrest ought to stay behind and get some playing time.

framer

Clifford needs to bring Orlando's offense into the 21st Century.

The Magic take so many low % 2pt shots.
So much of NBA team incompetence is due to poor coaching, be it strategy or player development. It's embarrassing really. I mean who the Hell hires Jim Boylen as an NBA head coach?

Magic are the worst franchise in the entire NBA, its always a good day when they lose. They screwed up so many young talented players thats its actually sad(wtf are they doing to Bamba, guy looks like a combination of Zion and Rudy and he is getting 10 min per game??). I dont know what drugs theyre keeping Vučević on for so long, but I hope he leaves soon, guy deserves so much better. One of the few guys in the league that can come out and put up his numbers easily against Gobert

framer

Well, DL was considering it.
So which answer makes more sense to you:

A. The Jazz were focusing in like a laser on hiring a terrible coach in the one market where the fans KNEW how bad he was ans would likely have burned down the arena.

or

B. Spencer Checketts is a clueless, mouth -breathing moron, who is as terrible with his reporting as he is with the rest of his life decisions.

What does your heart tell you?

NUMBERICA

Well, DL was considering it.
I really hope that was, I don't know, a smokescreen or some ****.

Cuz if it wasn't, I'd say Lindsey's been as lucky as he's been good because hiring Boylen as a head coach is so *** that an organization should have their FO wiped out. Dude is a ****ing wreck.