What's new

FIFA WORLD CUP 2022

I hate the English.

Why does the US coach continue to not play Reyna?

All told good night of football.

We play the Danes tonight, I hope we ****ing get the W, the second round has never been so close, its almost like its 2006 again!!!!
Go Denmark! Smash them bro!!!

Go Denmark! Smash them bro!!!

Given the chance i'd beat you to death with a hammer, like you're an annoying chicken....

zr8qo.gif

The World: Australia through to round of 16.. in soccer World Cup

Australians: What’s a soccer? We only watch Aussie Rules !!!

Congrats Rubashov and rest of the Aussies. Sad day to be Denmark fan, this team was more focused on politcs, rainbow armbands and threatening FIFA to quit than on playing football. What a pathetic display through all 3 games.... from being exciting and attacking team in last Euros just a year ago to this pass back and to the side nightmare with zero attacking ideas and threats.

Congrats Rubashov and rest of the Aussies. Sad day to be Denmark fan, this team was more focused on politcs, rainbow armbands and threatening FIFA to quit than on playing football. What a pathetic display through all 3 games.... from being exciting and attacking team in last Euros just a year ago to this pass back and to the side nightmare with zero attacking ideas and threats.
Stunning decline

There's a TON that is wrong about FIFA and the World Cup, but it is the greatest competition in the world. So much passion from the players and fans. You see dreams being made and crushed everyday.

Yeah but Aussie Rules is still just the bestest sports in the world .. am I right?!?!?!?!

I mean isn’t that why it’s called “Aussie Rules”??????

Im sure you'd like it, its a game for middle class twats in polo shirts and blazers...

Having to watch 2 games at the same time was a pain, but it was totally worth it.. at one point any team could have gotten through.. lol ..

Both Japan and South Korea are through from the 2 groups of death.

Who would have thunk it.