What's new

Final Offer Thread

965F142C-1A4D-4AC5-9D8F-AEB6440FA144.jpeg

This is my final offer. Lord of light accept this living sacrifice of my first born, from the flames bring us Jrue .. by some miracle may the one true god deliver us a shadow with the face of Jrue Holiday, for the West is stacked and full of terrors ...

Rondo was drafted late in the first, well over a decade ago soooo no. But it is weird that another trade season is going by without a 'trade for Rondo' thread.
I never thought Rondo was anything more than an average starting PG that acts like a dick

This is the trade we need!!

http://tradenba.com/trades/Sylf7sdN4

The Clippers are in asset acquisition mode. They are trying to gather assets to go after AD or another big fish. They are also trying to shed salary to go after big fish in free agency. This trade gives them both.

Meanwhile the Jazz get EXACTLY what they need.... shot creation and scoring. The added benefit is that Lou is cheap. The Jazz keep their team chemistry and all of their options going forward.

Rubio - Exum
Mitchell - Williams
Ingles - Korver - O'neale
Favors - Crowder
Gobert - Udoh

This is the trade we need!!

http://tradenba.com/trades/Sylf7sdN4

The Clippers are in asset acquisition mode. They are trying to gather assets to go after AD or another big fish. They are also trying to shed salary to go after big fish in free agency. This trade gives them both.

Meanwhile the Jazz get EXACTLY what they need.... shot creation and scoring. The added benefit is that Lou is cheap. The Jazz keep their team chemistry and all of their options going forward.

Rubio - Exum
Mitchell - Williams
Ingles - Korver - O'neale
Favors - Crowder
Gobert - Udoh

Not sure how Lou-Will would fit in terms of playing style considering the type of offense the Jazz run, but talent wise he would be a great addition with an excellent contract, and he'd definitely cover an area of need while being able to share the backcourt with both Rubio and Mitchell coming off the bench.

The Clippers may prefer to keep him at the very least until next summer, either to help move Gallo's contract or to acquire a different piece, but if they're willing to move him for a first now, he'd be a pretty good choice for the Jazz.

Not sure how Lou-Will would fit in terms of playing style, but talent wise he would be a great addition with an excellent contract, and he'd definitely cover an area of need while being able to share the backcourt with both Rubio and Mitchell coming off the bench.

The Clippers may prefer to keep him at the very least until next summer, either to help move Gallo's contract or to acquire a different piece, but if they're willing to move him for a first now, he'd be a pretty good choice for the Jazz.
I'm out on Gallo, but if they used Lou in the deal to send us Gallo, then I may be in.

Reactions: SCS
I'm out on Gallo, but if they used Lou in the deal to send us Gallo, then I may be in.

If only Gallo could stay healthy... He would be amazing for the Jazz, and even if he gets injured again (which is bound to happen sooner or later) his contract only runs for 1 more season.

Salary wise a trade Williams + Gallinari x Favors + Sefolosha + Neto works just fine, and the Jazz may not even need to add a first since they're taking on Gallinari's last year and opening a bunch of cap space for the Clippers to pursue two max contracts.

Rubio - Williams - Exum
Mitchell - Williams - Allen
Ingles - Korver - O'Neale
Gallinari - Crowder - Niang
Gobert - Udoh - Bradley

Sounds pretty good. And feasible.

Reactions: SCS
Also, Westbrook has always been an inefficient ball-hog, it's why Durant left.
Not sure ball-hog applies to him anymore, dude is leading NBA in assists and is averaging triple double third season in a row...