What's new

Finally took the plunge and published my book

Thanks for the help and suggestions on the cover and title. It was a bit frustrating, but I think it is all for the better. A title I am happy with and a cover that is much much better. Thank you guys.

I dig it much more than the original. Well done.

Which book do we start to see some elven nudity? Perhaps some elf on elf on human? Get back to me.

Since I am big into "Lucasing", I changed the original cover for Eye of the Moonrat in both Kindle and print editions.
View attachment 1614

And thanks for the help with the cover for book two. I have had a lot of compliments.

Guys, my third book just hit today. Hunt of the Bandham.

Things have been pretty crazy over the last month. The first book has been hovering in the top 50 of Epic Fantasy on Kindle and the second has been doing almost as well. Both books sold over 1000 copies in August.

I just want to thank you guys for your support as I was getting started with all this.

Reactions: ema
Guys, my third book just hit today. Hunt of the Bandham.

Things have been pretty crazy over the last month. The first book has been hovering in the top 50 of Epic Fantasy on Kindle and the second has been doing almost as well. Both books sold over 1000 copies in August.

I just want to thank you guys for your support as I was getting started with all this.

That's awesome!! Keep up the great work :) here's to even more success, and hopefully some sort of snowball-effect of popularity being thrown your way

Congrats, glad it's going well. And I really should get your books one of these days.