What's new

First things first.....

Isn't the first thing we (all) should have taking note of is DM's commitment to the team by being back in SLC so quickly after the World Cup -- even when it might have done him more good to spend a bit more time away decompressing.

Cool. I’m still confident in my opinion on this.
Let's say you're right?

Does that make any of this **** you've posted valuable? No.

What are you gonna do if/when Donovan leaves, come right here and gloat about how ****ing right you were?

You're not adding anything good to jazzfanz with this ****. You're just bringing negativity for the sake of negativity.

Being right isn't going to change the fact that you've been a jackass about how you've expressed your opinion on this.

One of my threads will simply be titled “I told you so”
Yep, that's what I thought. You can't wait to be an even bigger douchebag.

At this point you're wanting to be right more than you want Donovan to stay. Just for the chance to be a douchebag... again.

@mods,

Several posters want to put oneye on ignore. But the dude is starting half the threads on the jazz forum lately. And since off-season discussion can lag, there are a few things OTHER posters are saying in those threads that actually have value.

This adds up to a problem. I hope @Jason will agree to some kind of solution.

Yep, that's what I thought. You can't wait to be an even bigger douchebag.

At this point you're wanting to be right more than you want Donovan to stay. Just for the chance to be a douchebag... again.
You’re very wrong, I just know I’m right. If I’m wrong, you can be a douche bag all you’d like to me.
@mods,

Several posters want to put oneye on ignore. But the dude is starting half the threads on the jazz forum lately. And since off-season discussion can lag, there are a few things OTHER posters are saying in those threads that actually have value.

This adds up to a problem. I hope @Jason will agree to some kind of solution.

Then put me on ignore, I’ve broken no rules, and the threads have been on different subjects. Don’t open them, but you can’t help yourself apparently.
Let's say you're right?

Does that make any of this **** you've posted valuable? No.

What are you gonna do if/when Donovan leaves, come right here and gloat about how ****ing right you were?

You're not adding anything good to jazzfanz with this ****. You're just bringing negativity for the sake of negativity.

Being right isn't going to change the fact that you've been a jackass about how you've expressed your opinion on this.

By showing you why I think that’s the case? I’m sorry y’all don’t like what I have to say. Season will be here soon and there’ll be more to talk about lol.

You’re very wrong, I just know I’m right. If I’m wrong, you can be a douche bag all you’d like to me.

Then put me on ignore, I’ve broken no rules, and the threads have been on different subjects. Don’t open them, but you can’t help yourself apparently.

By showing you why I think that’s the case? I’m sorry y’all don’t like what I have to say. Season will be here soon and there’ll be more to talk about lol.
You’re a self-admitted troll, so it’d be reasonable if you stopped trying to find some high ground.

For what it's worth, Andy wrote an article about who has been around during OTAs.

"Notable absences include the three players who spent August and September with their national teams: Donovan Mitchell, Joe Ingles and Rudy Gobert. With all three, the Jazz want to make sure that they have adequate physical and mental rest after a grueling, top-level international tournament. Mitchell did arrive in Salt Lake City late last week, while Gobert and Ingles are taking time with their families."

Clearly Donovan is the one showing lack of commitment to Utah...

You also aren't right.
You can't be wrong or right about something that hasn't happened yet.

In one sense, everyone who participates in forums like this get caught up in the hubris of making predictions.

But I think you’ve zeroed in on the difference here. Oneye is trolling by treating his personal hypotheticals as if they are already true.

For what it's worth, Andy wrote an article about who has been around during OTAs.

"Notable absences include the three players who spent August and September with their national teams: Donovan Mitchell, Joe Ingles and Rudy Gobert. With all three, the Jazz want to make sure that they have adequate physical and mental rest after a grueling, top-level international tournament. Mitchell did arrive in Salt Lake City late last week, while Gobert and Ingles are taking time with their families."

Clearly Donovan is the one showing lack of commitment to Utah...
Yes Donovan’s one of the more committed stars in the NBA to his franchise and city, calm down guys.

I dunno about you guys, but it sounded like a comment that ‘a person who is not concerned about losing fanbase’s trust since he already knows they have his back and it’s OK to joke around’ would make.

One of my threads will simply be titled “I told you so”

You and some Fanz paranoia is on another level! He tweets about the weather being cold, and you grab your scalpel and start to dissect the meaning. Anybody else would read the tweet and think, "yep, it's cold". But not you. You seriously read that and thought there was another meaning behind it.
In your mind, Donovan steps off of the plane, feels a slightly cooler breeze than he would like to feel. All thoughts of his upcoming season with the Jazz crash and burn. He is so upset by the weather that mother nature has created in Utah, he throws all his ambitions and dreams out the window that he has with his current team (Utah Jazz) and immediately starts thinking of joining the Miami Heat (thank God they don't have things like Hurricanes) or a California team. He wants to tweet that he hates Utah so bad, but he can't be that obvious, so instead, he tweets, "It's cold". I guess we should be saying thank you to you old wise one, for telling us what was obviously there all along. Now that I read that text with your perspective in mind, I think your totally onto something. And I don't think your crazy at all, because that is in noway what a crazy person would fabricate. Your wise and in complete control of every voice you have in your head.