What's new

First Trade Idea of the Year

i don't think we have any picks left to trade. not until we give memphis the first rounder that we owed them in the conley trade. and DL just threw away all of our tradeable second round picks for the next 7 years.

i don't think we have any picks left to trade. not until we give memphis the first rounder that we owed them in the conley trade. and DL just threw away all of our tradeable second round picks for the next 7 years.
We can give a conditional 1st. Just make it convey 2 years after the pick that goes to Memphis... would be 2024 most likely. I'd add Dok in the deal too if that closed the deal... Hughes too.

Jae’Sean was really high on the Jazz board. He was the next guy up if Dok was off the table.

Jae’Sean was really high on the Jazz board. He was the next guy up if Dok was off the table.
He went undrafted in the 2018 draft... so we actually preferred a player named "Cash Considerations" better. I think its a Euro prospect that could be the next Ante Tomic.

He went undrafted in the 2018 draft... so we actually preferred a player named "Cash Considerations" better. I think its a Euro prospect that could be the next Ante Tomic.
Nah, I heard we were really high on him in 2018, but there was a technicality that didn’t allow us to take him.

Nah, I heard we were really high on him in 2018, but there was a technicality that didn’t allow us to take him.
Reminds me... I saw a report that Danny Ainge was much more aggressive than people think when pursuing Harden. Some of these reports are so consistent and dumb.