What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

Maryland vs Michigan State playing right now.

Melo Trimble
Diamond Stone
Denzell Valentine
Deytona Davis

Valentine has 5 assits already, and he just bounced a pass of Melo Trimbles face.

all players could be drafted in the Jazz range.

This game is weird. Georgia sleeping on the inbound play, giving Murray a wide open hand-off 3 pointer from the corner. He does some "shooting a bow" celebration(What's the background?), Georgia coughs up a poor possession on the opposite end and the coach orders 5 players to the sideline for a full team substitution.
Then Georgia forces Murray into an airball and they score a 3 in transition before the substitution happens.

The bow and arrow thing is an old thing. A lot of players do it. Wesley Matthews might have started it. Its a more PC way of shooting a gun players use to do.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

It was just weird that Georgia wanted to after 2 horrible sequences and once he had them waiting and the ball wouldn't stop they chained two good possessions.

It was just weird that Georgia wanted to after 2 horrible sequences and once he had them waiting and the ball wouldn't stop they chained two good possessions.
Not that weird. They are just keeping their legs fresh.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Georgia hitting 62% from the field has UK down by 5.

Murray doing Murray, though.
Just a point shy of his season average at halftime.

What's up with this Briscoe dude btw? I vaguely remember him being hyped in advance. He's looked bad whenever I watched some game recaps or tuned in for parts of Kentucky games. No shot, small, limited court vision, little bounce. That's what I associate with him at this point in very limited minutes ;)

What's up with this Briscoe dude btw? I vaguely remember him being hyped in advance. He's looked bad whenever I watched some game recaps or tuned in for parts of Kentucky games. No shot, small, limited court vision, little bounce. That's what I associate with him at this point in very limited minutes ;)

Pretty much.
He's strong and finishes well at the rim, but I don't see him playing in the NBA.

Right after I talked Briscoe down, he starts to work his way into some buckets, making me swallow my words.