What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

Henry Ellenson is a realistic pick that could be a difference maker.

Spurs have been in to watch Ulis EVERY practice the past couple weeks.
Ulis now projecting #26 on DX.

We pick 13th right now. I will poop my pants if he is still there. If he is it is a no brainer.

End of first is not to much risk. Spurs also like the intl guys at the end as well. If I were them I would try to bring De Colo back and draft one of the young French guys (take your pick). Probably best player in Europe now. Can play one or the two

But the Spurs have the 29th pick!

In which way is Ellenson a difference maker? I'm curious.

But the Spurs have the 29th pick!

In which way is Ellenson a difference maker? I'm curious.

was just saying the Spurs are showing a lot of interest, not implying that means we should be.

Stretch.

Do you ever say anything positive? Seems like every post I've read of yours is combative lately.. no matter to whom you are responding or the subject matter.

Ellenson would be dope.

Is there a play-maker at the wing I should know about? tia

I know nothing of Korkmaz at all... Based on the fact he is white and euro I'll say he's a good shooter with high IQ but will struggle with athleticism and length of the NBA.... This has been completely sarcastic for those of you that don't understand that sort of thing

I don't know what to feel about Skal. I would draft him around 15, though. Korkmaz, Luwawu, Cordinier are the guys I like. I want Murray but I feel like he will go around 5 to Minnesota.

That would make Minnesota so much better.

Rubio
Murray
Wiggins
Towns
Dieng

and Lavine off the bench. And they still have Shabazz Muhammad, Nemanja Bjelica, Adreian Payne on rookie contracts.

Luwawu seems interesting, for sure.

I'm intrigued by several wings in our drafting range... Valentine, luwawu, Korkmaz, and Hield if he falls. I kinda like Grayson Allen too. He might be a good combo guard or he might be Jimmer like d league player... Just can't tell which

I'm intrigued by several wings in our drafting range... Valentine, luwawu, Korkmaz, and Hield if he falls. I kinda like Grayson Allen too. He might be a good combo guard or he might be Jimmer like d league player... Just can't tell which

Holy ****, Hield has really improved. A lot. I like his skill set. He'd fit great.

Put me down for Hield or Luwawu.

Hield, Murray or Valentine. Don't know this Lulu guy. While we have three main wings, Burks is always hurt, as is Hood, and Hayward has plantar now.

Hield, Murray or Valentine. Don't know this Lulu guy. While we have three main wings, Burks is always hurt, as is Hood, and Hayward has plantar now.

If we could find someone to step in and take over for Hood and Hayward when they need a rest, then our offense could take a substantial jump. Based on Hield's improvement, I wouldn't be surprised if he could do just that (after a learning curve, of course).

I know nothing of Korkmaz at all... Based on the fact he is white and euro I'll say he's a good shooter with high IQ but will struggle with athleticism and length of the NBA.... This has been completely sarcastic for those of you that don't understand that sort of thing

Wrong. His arms are 10 feet long.

was just saying the Spurs are showing a lot of interest, not implying that means we should be.

Stretch.

Do you ever say anything positive? Seems like every post I've read of yours is combative lately.. no matter to whom you are responding or the subject matter.

Nono I'm not combative. I'm truly curious, because I don't know a lot about Ellenson, but I thought his skillset was interesting last summer.

Long range shooting is his forte. 3 point percentage is 43% in Euroleague play and 49% in Turkish league this year (on decent volume). We missed on Devin Booker, lets not miss on Furkan.