What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

Something that really bugged me about Dejounte Murray - he wasn't even the primary ball handler/scorer on Washington last year(Andrew Andrews) and yet he still lead the entire Pac-12 in turnovers. Combine that with the horrible efficiency - stemmed from poor shot selection and also considering that he's not being a good defensive player(In fact he is bad). I think he made a mistake leaving early and I don't know how patient I can be with this guy.

Preach!

I can see what everyone likes/loves about him but I think there are much better options with similar ceilings and higher floors available at 12.

I know that this can't be quantified but I feel the same level of discust for DMurray as I did with Trey Burke.

Take it or leave it, right or wrong, that's how I feel. I'm willing to eat crow later for it if I'm wrong.

Most interesting thing Perrin said was that 14-27 there isnt much separation. That gives us an idea of the Jazz draft tiers.

Something that really bugged me about Dejounte Murray - he wasn't even the primary ball handler/scorer on Washington last year(Andrew Andrews) and yet he still lead the entire Pac-12 in turnovers. Combine that with the horrible efficiency - stemmed from poor shot selection and also considering that he's not being a good defensive player(In fact he is bad). I think he made a mistake leaving early and I don't know how patient I can be with this guy.

Washington had the 2nd fastest pace of play in the entire nation, of course there are going to be a lot of turnovers.

Perrin said Dejounte really surprised them with his 3pt shot. Someone else posted an interview where they asked Perin if there was a Rudy Gobert workout, he said no, but closest was one guy who came in and surprised them with some skills they didnt know he had and was a great young man. Have a feeling he was talking about Dejounte.

Washington had the 2nd fastest pace of play in the entire nation, of course there are going to be a lot of turnovers.

Yes, but it's also a indicator that he doesn't pass the ball nearly as much as he should, especially on a talent rich Washington team.

Perrin said Dejounte really surprised them with his 3pt shot. Someone else posted an interview where they asked Perin if there was a Rudy Gobert workout, he said no, but closest was one guy who came in and surprised them with some skills they didnt know he had and was a great young man. Have a feeling he was talking about Dejounte.

Link to who he was talking about?

From what I can gather, I think you're right. Murray shot better than they thought he would and showed 3-pt range.

Yes, but it's also a indicator that he doesn't pass the ball nearly as much as he should, especially on a talent rich Washington team.

Not sure how TO's are an indicator that you don't pass. He was a young player who made some turnovers, I don't see it as an indicator at all. Perrin said he is a combo guard. They arent going to draft him to become a pure point.

Perrin said that DMurray had a Rudy type workout?

No he was asked if there was any Gobert like workouts and he said no, but the closest thing was one young man who showed skills they didnt know he had and was a great young man.

Murray makes most sense because Perrin said "Dejounte showed us a 3pt shot we didnt know he had" and Murray was also a fairly under the radar prospect til late, similar to Gobert.

No he was asked if there was any Gobert like workouts and he said no, but the closest thing was one young man who showed skills they didnt know he had and was a great young man.

Murray makes most sense because Perrin said "Dejounte showed us a 3pt shot we didnt know he had" and Murray was also a fairly under the radar prospect til late, similar to Gobert.

And he named DMurray by name?