What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

Man so far this draft class has played like *** their rookie year. Malcom Brogdon would probably be ROTY if this wasnt Embiid's first year.

Simmons has been traveling with the team recently and doing pre-game warmups he's close.

This is not the draft to judge early, so many stashed/young players. Brandon Ingram looks like he's going to keep getting better and will be a damn good player sooner than later IMO. Their 2nd rd pick Zubac is gonna prove to be a major steal. He was beasting in the D-League

Simmons has been traveling with the team recently and doing pre-game warmups he's close.

This is not the draft to judge early, so many stashed/young players. Brandon Ingram looks like he's going to keep getting better and will be a damn good player sooner than later IMO.

Cy's getting excited about Simmons' news. He had him on his IR list for the whole season.

This is not the draft to judge early, so many stashed/young players. Brandon Ingram looks like he's going to keep getting better and will be a damn good player sooner than later IMO.

What about Dunn? Is it too early to ball him a bust because I dont even see flashes of anything with him. He plays so passive, it's like watching a completely different player.

What about Dunn? Is it too early to ball him a bust because I dont even see flashes of anything with him. He plays so passive, it's like watching a completely different player.
Such a bad pick by Minny. Jamal was an obvious choice IMO. Almost as bad as us taking Lyles over Booker (although Lyles has grown on me).

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

The Timberwolves ****ed up royally in my book and it had a domino effect on the rest of the lottery. Chances are very slim he'll end up better than Elfrid Payton. Watching it live I was more shocked by that pick than Jaylen Brown at 3, thats the pick I started thinking "things could get screwy here" and they sure did..

Marquese Chriss and Jamal Murray never should've fallen that far..

Poeltl should've gone higher... Probably Sabonis too, he's been way better than I expected.

Bender looks damn promising to me.. He's a big talented SOB

I know Yabusele and Zizic are having monstrous seasons in their respective leagues (YAbusele plays in China)

Thon has shown some nice flashes

Caris LaVert looks great defensively, better than expected.. (The Nets are even surprised with his defense apparently)

Brogdon's been very good.

I like what I see from Pat McCaw on the Warriors too, that was a great value pick

Buddy's been cooking lately...

I;m certain the 2nd round bigs from this draft will prove to be a damn strong group

I can't help but think the Timberwolves drafted Dunn because they thought his defense would be able to pick up the slack for LaVine at SG bit...

I can't help but think the Timberwolves drafted Dunn because they thought his defense would be able to pick up the slack for LaVine at SG bit...

Rubio's D is probably better than Dunn's D. If he can't pick up Lavine's D, neither can Dunn.

[MENTION=430]Dr. Jones[/MENTION], let's make a bet on Baldwin and Murray's career. I guarantee Baldwin is the more impactful player. You game?

I am.
Of course, "impactful" is highly subjective.
Is it w/l's, assists, points???

How about player rater?

You get the point. Let's set the rules up front and assuming they're not stupid, yes, I'm definitely game.

Murray is gon torch.

Yo

He never made a deal.

I gave him every opportunity.

It kinda seems like he tried to take you up on the deal and then for some reason, it just kind of got forgotten.

You did guarantee something though, and guarantees typically don't need an agreement. Either the guarantee is good or the giver of the guarantee must pay restitution.

It kinda seems like he tried to take you up on the deal and then for some reason, it just kind of got forgotten.

You did guarantee something though, and guarantees typically don't need an agreement. Either the guarantee is good or the giver of the guarantee must pay restitution.

I told him he could pick the stakes, and the "rules".

Never got nothin.