What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

I see more of Lillard in him than curry. Curry is like a young and shorter ray Allen with a jet pack. His shot is silky smooth.

Soooooooooo... Gorgui Dieng is gonna declare... -_-

He's probably gonna move up somewhere near us by the end of the tournament. I'm thinking we take him, Adetokunbo and Dellavedova as the future backup pg. Yum. That's a tasty draft.

I'm still not buying on MCW. I think he'll be an okay player, but he's not a good enough pure PG or shooter from my perspective.

I would be into him if I thought he had better scoring ability, but I see a 6'6 PG who is going to struggle to shoot 40% from the field.

I'm still not buying on MCW. I think he'll be an okay player, but he's not a good enough pure PG or shooter from my perspective.

He's not a floor general like Burke is but he can definitely rack up the assists. He's also a terrible shooter (he has good form so his shot can definitely be fixed) but he can drive to the basket and score. He's long but his wingspan isn't great for his height, he can defend though. He's a much more well rounded player than McCollum (if you consider an oval round.)

edit: I don't really like MCW that much but I do like him better than McCollum.

All this shot at MCW is all good stuff... keep them coming.

We'll see who's right in 2 year's time.

He should be a solid pro by then by my calculation.