What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

nope don't like smart. besides he will go top 5 not worth trading up to get him

I'm still puzzled as to who will take him that high. Orlando is the only team picking that high that needs a PG.

Well.. may be Detroit picking at #5 could use him..

ESPN's lottery machine currently projects Burke going to Sacto at #7, Carter-Williams going to Dallas at #13, and McCollum going to the Jazz at #14.

Draft Express's mock draft shows Burke going at #7, Carter-Williams at #12, and ......shows Olynyk going #14 with McCollum going #16.

Hmm.. well I guess having another SG wouldn't hurt... can't have too many of them.

PKM,

Is Adonis Thomas worth a look n the 2nd round?

1000%

ESPN's lottery machine currently projects Burke going to Sacto at #7, Carter-Williams going to Dallas at #13, and McCollum going to the Jazz at #14.

Draft Express's mock draft shows Burke going at #7, Carter-Williams at #12, and ......shows Olynyk going #14 with McCollum going #16.

I'd like McCollum.

There is some talk that Adonis might go undrafted. Have you heard anything?

Where'd you hear that?? No, I have not heard that. That is 100% ridiculous. I know he hasn't done much, but ... dang, unbelievable. I've watched him since he was a sophomore and all I'll say is if Josh Pastner coached that kid out of the first round he should be castrated, then fired, then banished to live in Cleveland or something awful.

Where'd you hear that?? No, I have not heard that. That is 100% ridiculous. I know he hasn't done much, but ... dang, unbelievable. I've watched him since he was a sophomore and all I'll say is if Josh Pastner coached that kid out of the first round he should be castrated, then fired, then banished to live in Cleveland or something awful.

DX