What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

How can a probability go over 100%?
Oh.. hadn't thought the nerd route..
Surprising.. really.
I bet PKM has a thing or 2 to say about DX.
Mostly good. They're the best.. majorly flawed, but better than the rest.. They are nowhere near as connected than 20 people I know, though.

Because they make no money, are understaffed, and get drunk everyday.

I would assume you can only be so connected when all your sources know you put your information on a website. That has to limit your ability gain knowledge compared to people who aren't members of the press.

Emiliano Carchia ‏@SportandoBasket 42m
Dario Saric in an interview with Marca denied the rumor that he will declare for the next NBA Draft

Jonathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress 11m
RT @SportandoBasket: Dario Saric: 'I need to improve my game. When I'll go to the NBA Draft I hope to be one of the first 15 overall picks'

Wow, this draft is looking worse and worse. I doubt he will be a top 15 pick if he waits until next year.

Yeah, he's got a quick, lefty stroke with a lot of confidence. Not to overdo it, but his shot from distance looked a bit like Chris Mullin. His percentages aren't at that level though.

I think in time they will creep up there. And playing in the nba will either help or hurt it. if he can learn to come off screens better with his quick release he will be alot of fun to watch.