What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

Revised list:

For PG: Burke vs MCW vs McCollum vs Wolters

For SF: Robinson III vs Greek Freak vs Saric vs Karasev

For BIGs: Gobert, Olynyk, Austin, Dieng, Withey

I've taken out Adams & Plumless... sorry I don't think anyone here are backing them.

Adams I thought went back to school. plumlee I have gone back and forth on. in the 20s decent pick in teens to high

I'm surprised the big guns, PKM, UGLI, Cy haven't placed their bets re their PG, SF and BIGs for this draft... c'mon guys, make a stand!

MCW and GR3. Then Burke and GR3. Then MCW and Greak Freak. Then Burke and Greak Freak.

So you like MCW over Burke and GRIII over Giannis.

I think this game will have an impact on how Burke and MCW rank vs. one another. I admit that MCW could be okay, but he's got to make outside shots or defenders will just back off him and play the drive and the passing lanes. A PG who can't shoot is like.....well, it's like Tinsley. And Carter-Williams isn't as crafty as Tinsley. Probably he's not as dynamic as Shaun Livingston either. Everything with MCW has been doing is push-tempo. It seems like Brandon Triche does as much as Carter-Williams in the half court.

Can't wait to see how Burke and MCW do on this stage.

Revised list:

For PG: Burke vs MCW vs McCollom vs Wolters

For SF: Robinson III vs Greek Freak vs Saric vs Karasev

For BIGs: Gobert, Olynyk, Austin, Dieng, Withey

I've taken out Adams & Plumless... sorry I don't think anyone here are backing them.

Im gonna back Adams, I think he has plenty of upside. (just being a NZ Homer)

The best outcome of this game for us is if MCW and Burke both play well defensively and cancel each other out offensively. A lot of missed shots and TO's should ensure they don't advance further up the draft board.

They're both scoreless so far 1/2 way through 1st half.

McGary running the floor & dishing as well now.. wow.. if this guy declares I think he's got a good chance being in the lottery.