What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

McCollum WILL find an offensive niche in the NBA game; he's too talented not to. If he isn't a starting pg, then he's something else you can use.

His battery of hesitation moves makes up for any lack of explosion. I think he can be deadly in the PnR, and I know we have one of the best young PnR complements already (Kanter).

His battery of hesitation moves makes up for any lack of explosion. I think he can be deadly in the PnR, and I know we have one of the best young PnR complements already (Kanter).

Favors will prove to be good in the PnR himself.

Yeah If I'm Portland, I'd take McCollum over MCW and play him next to Lillard. But we desperately need a pass first PG.

Unless we want to bring back the Motown crew (Mo, Tin, Earl)

Ugh... just the thought of that...

Portland could go a lot of ways. They don't have a glaring weakness at any position. Replacing Matthews with CJ at SG seems like a lateral move, although he could spend 15 minutes a game to backup the point.

Portland will just draft BPA. They need talent anywhere they can get it, probably one impact player away from being pretty good. I think a big would probably be my first choice for them.

Portland could go a lot of ways. They don't have a glaring weakness at any position. Replacing Matthews with CJ at SG seems like a lateral move, although he could spend 15 minutes a game to backup the point.

Portland will just draft BPA. They need talent anywhere they can get it, probably one impact player away from being pretty good. I think a big would probably be my first choice for them.

I'm not saying Portland would take them per-se. It's probably a bad example. I'm just thinking about a team with a legit pass first PG already in place would be a suitable place for McCollum like may be next to Rubio? for example would be a good match? Or in Phoenix as a future back court next to Marshall.

If the Jazz do draft McCollum then I hope that they bring in Jarrett Jack and keep Tinsley one more year as a third PG. I think those two could really help develop McCollum into more of a passing PG.

If the Jazz do draft McCollum then I hope that they bring in Jarrett Jack and keep Tinsley one more year as a third PG. I think those two could really help develop McCollum into more of a passing PG.

Michigan is going to win tommorow, I can just feel it. A national championship team (#4 seed) with potentially four first-round picks and maybe a second-round pick. Kentucky (#1 seed) last year had four first-rounders and two-second rounders. Trey Burke is the best player in college basketball. Tim Hardaway Jr. can shoot lights out. GRIII is going to be a great player. Mitch McGary is a monster. Nik Stauskas is Kyle Korver lite. I have been waiting for them to play like this all year.

Michigan is going to win tommorow, I can just feel it. A national championship team (#4 seed) with potentially four first-round picks and maybe a second-round pick. Kentucky (#1 seed) last year had four first-rounders and two-second rounders. Trey Burke is the best player in college basketball. Tim Hardaway Jr. can shoot lights out. GRIII is going to be a great player. Mitch McGary is a monster. Nik Stauskas is Kyle Korver lite. I have been waiting for them to play like this all year.

I hope so..

Jarrett Jack is going to show someone the finer point of being a pass-first point guard?

Anyone buying Luke Hancock's stock? (Louisville's star player)

Also is it just me or does he look just like Kevin Love?