What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

You know, I never really got a whole monitor screen worth of George, but did you guys notice how much nose hair that man had?

Last edited:
Hey, here's a controversial trade idea: Draft Steven Adams and trade Kanter for a high 2014 pick.

I know it feels bad, but it might be a good move if Adams looks great in workouts.

Glen Rice Jr. seems to have a lot of the same strengths/weaknesses as McLemore. I'd love him with our second pick.

Hey, here's a controversial trade idea: Draft Steven Adams and trade Kanter for a high 2014 pick.

I know it feels bad, but it might be a good move if Adams looks great in workouts.

This is certainly controversial. I would hope that the Jazz do NOT make that trade.

Glen Rice Jr. seems to have a lot of the same strengths/weaknesses as McLemore. I'd love him with our second pick.

I would certainly do that if he was available. Even though people know him, he is one of my sleeper picks in this draft.

Glad to see Dal has jumped on the Burke bandwagon.. Welcome, Dal.

Absolutely NO to Kanter for Adams and a 14... UNLESS the 14 was a guaranteed top 4.. then I would think about it.

Absolutely NO to Kanter for Adams and a 14... UNLESS the 14 was a guaranteed top 4.. then I would think about it.

Even then I wouldn't do it. I don't understand the hype in unknown NBA players. On one hand we have Kanter who has proven can play in the NBA. Yet we are willing to trade him for someone who hasn't? Is it worth the risk? I don't believe so. Even if it was for Wiggins himself.

Now if it were an already proven player in the NBA I would do it. Just don't know why you would trade an asset for an unknown.

Even then I wouldn't do it. I don't understand the hype in unknown NBA players. On one hand we have Kanter who has proven can play in the NBA. Yet we are willing to trade him for someone who hasn't? Is it worth the risk? I don't believe so. Even if it was for Wiggins himself.

Now if it were an already proven player in the NBA I would do it. Just don't know why you would trade an asset for an unknown.

Thank you for saying this! That's exactly how I feel.

my final judgement on Burke is better than some of where i was at, before the tourney.. still, my final player comparison for him is Jarrett Jack

i liked Adams alot last summer, til i compared him to Kanter... Adams is bigger and might be stronger eventually, plus he is quite able bodied for such a massive and young player...

Adams skillset, especially on Offense im quite confident will never reach the accumen of Enes, i dont like to make finite judgements about young kids like that, but the gap in skills is vast

Adams has potential to slowly Improve every year though... this is key when selecting lottery big's (imo), i will defend him if they select him at 14, ive watched like 20 of his games.(i live in big east territory)

for the jazz purposes if Al is traded he might fit a BP(rospect)A and fit a need at Backup or 3rd string Center, behind young Enes/Favors

and im not sure if he really is just a less skilled Kanter, infact i think him at Center and Kanter at PF would be rather unstoppable on the OBoards

Reactions: BHP

Let me use an analogy. I have never microbrewed beers, but some here have (Gameface)..
Who am I to say something like, "How could anyone possibly know how a beer may taste just by using different ingredients and varying grades of said ingredients?"

I'm asking because I have no experience at brewing. I can't understand it because I have no empirical data, no real understanding. So, I may think it's more simply related to trial and error and luck. But Gameface may say he has enough experience in analyzing the pieces that he can better determine that whole than I can.. even if I don't understand how that may be true.

How'd I do, kkk? Not exactly Dancing with the Stars.. but not too shabby??

Let me use an analogy. I have never microbrewed beers, but some here have (Gameface)..
Who am I to say something like, "How could anyone possibly know how a beer may taste just by using different ingredients and varying grades of said ingredients?"

I'm asking because I have no experience at brewing. I can't understand it because I have no empirical data, no real understanding. So, I may think it's more simply related to trial and error and luck. But Gameface may say he has enough experience in analyzing the pieces that he can better determine that whole than I can.. even if I don't understand how that may be true.

How'd I do, kkk? Not exactly Dancing with the Stars.. but not too shabby??

Very good grasshoppa

I'm very certain there will be someone available at #21 that I like better than Jackson.

I'm just trying to cover every possibility there is. If the Jazz don't draft a PG at #14 I am very certain that they would take Larkin, Jackson, or Kabongo at #21.