Following potential 2013 draftees

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Staff member
Wolters might be the choice for the Jazz in the early-20's if somehow Smart, Burke, MCW, and McCollum are all gone by their first pick.

May be in the 2nd round. I just think he has "Jimmer" written all over him. Good shooter yes. But I don't think he has either the athleticism, quickness or speed to play PG in the NBA.

A-Train (old)

May be in the 2nd round. I just think he has "Jimmer" written all over him. Good shooter yes. But I don't think he has either the athleticism, quickness or speed to play PG in the NBA.

Wolters won't be available in the 2nd-round an if he is he will be gone in the first five picks. I don't understand the Jimmer comparison, is it because they are both white boy, point guards who played for mid-major teams and can shoot?

mhindy

Starting to really hate this draft. I like Burke in terms of his year long stats, but I don't see him ever being a top 10 PG in the NBA. Too small, not turnover prone but not really brilliant at anything either.

MCW is just awful. I can't recall many non-big lottery picks who routinely look so bad. After the top 5 or so this draft is a crapshoot.

Hal

Johnny come lately spewing stupid **** and wants to call me out for being vague.. lol.. no, lmao.
Try being not so dumb.

If you'd like to point out the dumb things I've been saying, I'd be more than willing to listen.

However speaking of spewing out stupid ****, I do remember a certain somebody saying that Ryan Harrow would be a good PG, and possibly a National Championship PG. Good call on that one.

orangello

I would like to point out that Nate Wolters did just as good of a job if not better on Burke than any other point guard Burke played against in the tournament.

Haters gonna hate.

bluenote

Contributor
Another thing that should be said:

Michigan would have lost tonight if it wasn't for Tim Hardaway Jr. Key pass-receptions, drawn offensive-fouls, and buckets. His dad should be proud.

image_thumb32.png

...and Caris, and Spike, and Mitch...honestly.......total team effort.