What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

I would like to point out that Nate Wolters did just as good of a job if not better on Burke than any other point guard Burke played against in the tournament.

Haters gonna hate.

Another thing that should be said:

Michigan would have lost tonight if it wasn't for Tim Hardaway Jr. Key pass-receptions, drawn offensive-fouls, and buckets. His dad should be proud.

image_thumb32.png

...and Caris, and Spike, and Mitch...honestly.......total team effort.

Burke showing some real maturity after the win.
[video=youtube_share;bFWgVQ1DcsA]https://youtu.be/bFWgVQ1DcsA

Still not sure why everybody's talking about McGary and GRIII for this draft. I think Robinson has room to improve and wants to stay to be a top pick next year and McGary said he is 100% coming back.

Still not sure why everybody's talking about McGary and GRIII for this draft. I think Robinson has room to improve and wants to stay to be a top pick next year and McGary said he is 100% coming back.

He changed his tune today. We discussed this 4-5 pages back.

BTW if they win it all this year? I don't see why McGary & Robinson would want to come back. If they achieve anything less than what they did this year, their stock's gonna plummet. Also I don't think Robinson can be a top pic this year - have you visited the '14 draft thread lately?

On a personal note, after following Michigan this season, I'm very happy for Burke. Go Blue!

Be careful the Kool-Aid. Everyone has room to improve.. but it's about draft stock, timing, and money.. those things, 99% of the time, trump all other things.. including what is said publicly, prior to full evaluations.

Btw, I have no knowledge of what they may be thinking.. just saying it's not as romantic as we'd all like to think it is.

Also Beilein isn't the kind of coach who would hold a player back if he thinks the guy will have a better chance this year compared to next.

If they win it all, I expect everyone to declare.

Also Beilein isn't the kind of coach who would hold a player back if he thinks the guy will have a better chance this year compared to next.

If they win it all, I expect everyone to declare.

Based on what? Who has he coached that he has advised whether to go pro.. and subsequently suggested they leave?

I'm sure you've noticed that Michigan has gotten nothing but support on this board. A little critical analysis never hurts.. but everyone, that I have seen, has been down with Blue.

That wasn't me being defensive, that was a "let's wait and see, cause who really knows".