What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

Lol.. that's an awful lot to type as a result of misunderstanding the question.

Just went off the post I quoted, and I figured that maybe you were talking about team needs or something. Whatever h8rz.

Why would Blazers take MCW?
They have Lillard.

Because Lillard call play off the ball as much as he can play with the ball. That would just give them another distributor on the floor. I believe that you will see most NBA teams have at least two guys that can play with the ball in their hands, and do it at the same time. I think that will be true of every starting line up over the next few years. Think Curry/Jack or Wade/LBJ/Chalmers and the like.

They played Lillard off the ball at times last year with Maynor at the point, and they were quite successful.

I'm glad you saw the obvious answer there. Plus the fact that MCW is basically a PG in a SG's body makes a difference. You don't have to have two midgets on the floor together that could be a defensive liability for a team.

I'm glad you saw the obvious answer there. Plus the fact that MCW is basically a PG in a SG's body makes a difference. You don't have to have two midgets on the floor together that could be a defensive liability for a team.

Yes I agree. He's great.

If Jazz picked Adams does anyone think Favors could play SF and have Favors Adams and Kanter on floor at same time?

i do, Favors is shorter than Kevin Durant.

his footspeed is very impressive, Millsap on the roster last year usurped any of the minutes we could afford to put a Big@3...

there are certain matchups it would work well in our favors