What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

Another thing that should be said:

Michigan would have lost tonight if it wasn't for Tim Hardaway Jr. Key pass-receptions, drawn offensive-fouls, and buckets. His dad should be proud.

Good question. My memory sucks, especially at the moment, and I don't know.

The closest thing I could find was, in 1956 San Francisco drafted Bill Russell and traded him to the Celtics on draft day and later on in that round the Celtics picked K.C. Jones 13th and both of them went to USF.

Wolters might be the choice for the Jazz in the early-20's if somehow Smart, Burke, MCW, and McCollum are all gone by their first pick.

Wolters might be the choice for the Jazz in the early-20's if somehow Smart, Burke, MCW, and McCollum are all gone by their first pick.

May be in the 2nd round. I just think he has "Jimmer" written all over him. Good shooter yes. But I don't think he has either the athleticism, quickness or speed to play PG in the NBA.

May be in the 2nd round. I just think he has "Jimmer" written all over him. Good shooter yes. But I don't think he has either the athleticism, quickness or speed to play PG in the NBA.

Wolters won't be available in the 2nd-round an if he is he will be gone in the first five picks. I don't understand the Jimmer comparison, is it because they are both white boy, point guards who played for mid-major teams and can shoot?

Starting to really hate this draft. I like Burke in terms of his year long stats, but I don't see him ever being a top 10 PG in the NBA. Too small, not turnover prone but not really brilliant at anything either.

MCW is just awful. I can't recall many non-big lottery picks who routinely look so bad. After the top 5 or so this draft is a crapshoot.

Johnny come lately spewing stupid **** and wants to call me out for being vague.. lol.. no, lmao.
Try being not so dumb.

If you'd like to point out the dumb things I've been saying, I'd be more than willing to listen.

However speaking of spewing out stupid ****, I do remember a certain somebody saying that Ryan Harrow would be a good PG, and possibly a National Championship PG. Good call on that one.