What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

Jaden Springer in the first rd that was like a layup of a prediction..

Sharife cooper, Tre Mann and Kai Jones almost to the lottery...

IMO if ur looking for a trade-up target Tre Mann would be a sick player for Utah to land. This kid is clearly one of the very best players that gets little pub, he sorta woulda had huge hype but the freshman szn was cursed so he became like a super slept on sophomore somehow

have yall been seeing Keon Johnson recently btw?? good lord... now dats a big fish in a small pond...

Obviously the draft is setup to prevent good teams like the jazz to get a player like Johnson --- but damn would that be a spectacular rookie to put on this roster... bigtime fireworks..

yall remember the Neil Everett line "Thats levitation holmes"? dats what comes to mind watching Keon Johnson highlights. kid can fly

Last edited:
Since Arizona is done (self imposed ban) I just wanna say I think Bennedict Mathurinn is a major sleeper, and possible 1ndone, espns got him #70 rn but he's got talent and a pro buld and hes young but i could see him flying up the boards if he works out well which i could see.

but yo more so than most drafts Utah is gonna have a good shot at getting some crazy talented player on sale, cuz lots of "big names" are gonna fall and fall far

someone like zaire williams at #23 on espns best available --- for me i dont believe that... ima have to see that to beleive it, but there's plenty of names..

the idea that since utah has a really good record that thewy wont be able to get a really talented player in the draft is total nonsense, not this year --- if they dont want to go young there will be solid older win-now options available too, like Duarte.

Like Brandon Boston Jr is #34 on ESPN's best available list, no ones made a case for utah to draft him all season cuz he was presumed way out of reach but now apparently he's fallen in range..

why not him?

To me too utah's whole g-league affiliate and development system is good but it could be better, and going after more high upside targets such as Boston or Ziaire Williams above imo could be what they really need to take it to the next level.

It's one thing to develop glue utility type of guys defensive players such as Royce O'Neale, to really sharpen up the offensive game of a talent such as BJ Boston, possible 15ppg+ type scorer is really a whole different story.

With all the attention Mitchell draws, to have a wing who can catch and do a quick 1 dribble into a pullup is extremely valuable and thats why in no scenario ever will Utah pass on 6'9 SF/SG Ziaire Williams..

If Boston shoots well for them in workouts at 6'6" SG/SF he presents the same sort of thing he has some crispy crossovers in his bag of tricks thats one of the reasons he was expected to go top5

boston is a perfect player for me to post about tho cuz i gotta point this timeframe out.. [his teammate terrence clarke is in this same boat 6'6 can really hit these crossovers to create space (clarke's crossovers are like jamal crawford level cleanliness)]

when Boston was ranked barely in the top 100 as an underclassman in HS known as brandon boston jr, thought of as maybe one of the better talents in georgia, no one really knew him(i did but not casuals), then he became 5-star status top 10, got recruited by kentucky and all the blue bloods ---- then he had a really bad season kentucky got demolished. that is what casuals know, and not much more... that lil blip and flaming out of the hype, but there's like this negative connotation surrounding his name and its unjust tbh, could he be low-hanging fruit?

im tellin ya front offices even of playoff teams have so many stories like these to sift thru to potentially find a gem ---- this is likely going to continue for the next few years too but its definitely the case this season, dont even need to see the declarations to tell.

i really like the tre mann to utah fit btw he could function as a lesser righty d'angelo russell here eventually imo

lot to digest opening rd of the tourney but we can all say for sure 6'7" wing Johnny Juzang from UCLA just helped his stock quite a bit with this 27 pt effort in the win today.

UCLA played a really solid game today they're missing buncha key players too.

Jamie Jacques Jr on UCLA is obviously a player to keep an eye on moving forward too, solid prospect.

Ohio and Jason Peters take out UVA ! Gonzaga wins by 40 while throwing alley oops off the backboard to the point guard...

Also something ive long predicted here is seemingly coming to pass with Florida St. and that is when the $$ is on the line in the tourney, they are gonna be dumping the ball down in to 7'1 Balsa Koprivica a lot more.

He's sorta like an Ivica Zubac type.. FSU's had buncha giant C's past years but none are offensively skilled like him, its not close either.

Last edited:
That was in fact a SOLID showing from Zegarowski(Creighton) despite 6 to's -- he played good enough to win that game and lotta his teammates underperformed and he dragged em thru.

Mitch Ballock got shut down on the wing.

6'2 dead eye shooter if the Jazz fO liked the kid from BC years back Olivier Hanlan they'll prolly like him too.

Michael Carter-Williams cousin

outrageously poor performance from Texas guards Courtney Ramey and Matt Coleman in an embarrassing loss to Abeline christian. They threw the game plain and simple.

It;s also outrageous Greg brown plays 6 minutes... what an obscene way for them to get knocked out of the tournament.

Shaka Smart got totally outcoached and he must make 15x what the other coach did, prolly more

It's also dumb as hell donovan williams didn't get more burn for Texas as a sophomore the 3 guard thing they force is so much worse when u realize they are putting an extremely athletic 6'6 wing like that out of the rotation basically to make it happen

Tre Mann is scorching hot to start this 2nd half vs Oral Roberts.. Made 3'3s in a row...

That kid is such a perfect fit for Utah u cant tell me otherwise.