• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

JazzyBelle

I would screenshot every prediction you have done to go back and look but my phone doesn't have that much space literally 2022 draft is 22 pages long and atleast half you talking up some prospect, so 11 pages of players and then when they are successful you say I told you so.. You are such a , accept my challenge

Game6Conley

I really feel like Dariq Whitehead is a can't miss player in this class, he reminds me of Jimmy Butler.
I feel like the Jazz evaluation of this player is gonna be glowing/off the charts/way out of range he is quite a trade up target discussion tho...

Could a player like this take Utah's defense to the next level?

Game6Conley

I would screenshot every prediction you have done to go back and look but my phone doesn't have that much space literally 2022 draft is 22 pages long and atleast half you talking up some prospect, so 11 pages of players and then when they are successful you say I told you so.. You are such a , accept my challenge
u dont seem to possess the attention span of someone who can stay on topic tho. so this challenge u wanna do is just another excuse for u to escape staying on topic (direct conflict) n u just wanna be distracting(indrect conflict) so ur a weakling n not strong enough to debate me. try again when u muster up the effort to come up with something worthwhile on topic to discuss

Game6Conley

yall dumb****s didnt react at all when i first posted donovan mitchell highlights here...
So my extrapolation from that is; Yall wouldnt know a good thing if it smacked you in the face..
thats why i dont take these trolls seriously.. These ppl wanna deal in absolutes, thats makes their tiny personalities feel big n strong for fleeting moments.. Thats not what this is about, there's many variables these absolutists need to simplfy/dumb down to make their ignorant posts with..

I dont trust sports fans, they root for themselves, not for well executed action.

Game6Conley

these forums are like pity parties too... thats the real truth, not just this one, any teams message board.... .ive seen n posted in lots.. its like some lets bond together in getting out asswhooped n then have a bunch of inside jokes n "well you dont know our pain" buncha persecution complex having loserdom...

thats why people come to these forums... oh and if not for that they show up to the gamethreads to be heavily biased n complain about the refs, n do this whole chicken little the sky is falling routine...

excuse me while i sit here and actually enjoy watching basketball.. yall used to dissapointment going hand in hand with ur basketball being jazzfanz so i do understand how u became so jilted.

Game6Conley

Hardy is a well built 6'4" SG im actually quite interested to see how he performs

No doubt in my mind he coulda scored an easy 20 per game in college

Game6Conley

hard to belive Duren is headed anywhere but the G-league or some pro team for a cup of tea b4 he enters the NBA..

n he'll get the big $$$ deal.. 500k+ for the season for sure..