What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

Patrick Baldwin picks Milwaukee over Duke! He's gonna play for his father. Best recruit in the history of the Horizon league! cool story!

Lawson Lovering from Cheyenne Wyoming is a legit 7 footer who can shoot and Pass.
Went from unranked to in 50s after Last cycle. I just wanted to mention him before LordBull because I know he goes through too 100 list and names 80 players and then tells all of us how he told us so. I mean for a man who watched kids play bball so much it says alot he is not paid to do it and does it for his own hobby. If he was a great scout like he claimed he would have a job doing it.

Longtime NBA fans will remember Anthony Carter, he played from the 90's into the 2010's. His son Devin is looking like a steal of a recruit for South Carolina, might be a late bloomer to keep an eye on.
Let me guess, you was telling people in the 1980s how Anthony Carter is going be a great pro

He was a lottery pick and an import, and I still don't believe his age. These kids have nothing to do with Thon Maker, they have a clean slate.... Thats the whole point... Please just stay out of these threads.. If u want to talk on-topic, fine, I'll tell ya everything I know.. It's all based in MERIT, not Bias, I'm no salesman. Just here planting some seeds for the future.

Y'all already know tho, these threads are gonna come up smelling like roses, it's nothing new for me to call a shot 5 years in advance here... If I drop dead tomorrow I've still got poignant commentary on the draft stashed here for 6 or 7 years..

You hyped up thon maker too as I recall. It's easy to say you have got this right when you name 100. I challenge you to pick 20 only for now on and then we will review down the road. If you going name 100 and get proud when half of them are successful should you not get grief for the half who didn't or in your mind the only success stories count?

I challenge you, you versus me let's pick 10 college players this year who are under the radar and we will name which ones will be drafted. You down or is college age to old for you? And when under the radar I mean they are not in every first round of every mock draft. Copying others work isn't impressive and that's basically all you do . You have no real Bball iq at all. You just read and watch highlight videos of kids and then come boast around like you some expert and it's time you get out in your place about your expert bball iq you think you have. I know you want do this because it's to challenging but I'm sure we could get someone to moderate it so you can't go editing your picks during the season. Just thinking about it I could see you changing it every week.lmao

I would screenshot every prediction you have done to go back and look but my phone doesn't have that much space literally 2022 draft is 22 pages long and atleast half you talking up some prospect, so 11 pages of players and then when they are successful you say I told you so.. You are such a , accept my challenge

I really feel like Dariq Whitehead is a can't miss player in this class, he reminds me of Jimmy Butler.

I feel like the Jazz evaluation of this player is gonna be glowing/off the charts/way out of range he is quite a trade up target discussion tho...

Could a player like this take Utah's defense to the next level?

I would screenshot every prediction you have done to go back and look but my phone doesn't have that much space literally 2022 draft is 22 pages long and atleast half you talking up some prospect, so 11 pages of players and then when they are successful you say I told you so.. You are such a , accept my challenge
u dont seem to possess the attention span of someone who can stay on topic tho. so this challenge u wanna do is just another excuse for u to escape staying on topic (direct conflict) n u just wanna be distracting(indrect conflict) so ur a weakling n not strong enough to debate me. try again when u muster up the effort to come up with something worthwhile on topic to discuss

yall dumb****s didnt react at all when i first posted donovan mitchell highlights here...
So my extrapolation from that is; Yall wouldnt know a good thing if it smacked you in the face..
thats why i dont take these trolls seriously.. These ppl wanna deal in absolutes, thats makes their tiny personalities feel big n strong for fleeting moments.. Thats not what this is about, there's many variables these absolutists need to simplfy/dumb down to make their ignorant posts with..

I dont trust sports fans, they root for themselves, not for well executed action.

these forums are like pity parties too... thats the real truth, not just this one, any teams message board.... .ive seen n posted in lots.. its like some lets bond together in getting out asswhooped n then have a bunch of inside jokes n "well you dont know our pain" buncha persecution complex having loserdom...

thats why people come to these forums... oh and if not for that they show up to the gamethreads to be heavily biased n complain about the refs, n do this whole chicken little the sky is falling routine...

excuse me while i sit here and actually enjoy watching basketball.. yall used to dissapointment going hand in hand with ur basketball being jazzfanz so i do understand how u became so jilted.

Hardy is a well built 6'4" SG im actually quite interested to see how he performs

No doubt in my mind he coulda scored an easy 20 per game in college

hard to belive Duren is headed anywhere but the G-league or some pro team for a cup of tea b4 he enters the NBA..

n he'll get the big $$$ deal.. 500k+ for the season for sure..

Allen Flanigan, who many had projected in the first, Auburns leading returning scorer, has suffered some sort of Achillies injury that needed surgery n is out 12-14 weeks..

This Dyson Daniels kid the G-League picked up from Australia is really good btw reminds me of a young Alec Burks.