What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

The reports on Rickie Isaacs from this latest Team USA minicamp were promising. Why havent Utah/BYU/Utah State extended offers his way? Is it they think he's out of their reach?? Wasatch seems like a bit of a leapfrogging destination.

"I surf a few times a year" that makes him a surferboy? If a poster shitposts a few times a year, does that make them a shitposter? also he's 6'8", he's supposed to be throwing down nasty dunks..
Just because you don't know the dude has forever been labeled surfer boy doesn't mean it hasn't been coined.

Smh

Just because you don't know the dude has forever been labeled surfer boy doesn't mean it hasn't been coined.

Smh

People categorically label things to feel safe, as a tool to resolve the impossible complexity of environments we grapple to perceive. surferboy from texas is not a label i've seen often. correct me if im wrong but it seems to me he's much more like a basketball player than a surferboy...

Seems like a silly typecasting type of thing, by his own admission he surfs a few times a year...I drink less than a handful times per year, does that make me a drinkingboy??

People categorically label things to feel safe, as a tool to resolve the impossible complexity of environments we grapple to perceive. surferboy from texas is not a label i've seen often. correct me if im wrong but it seems to me he's much more like a basketball player than a surferboy...

Seems like a silly typecasting type of thing, by his own admission he surfs a few times a year...I drink less than a handful times per year, does that make me a drinkingboy??

Nope, it makes you an even bigger loser than I imagined.

Whatever you say, douchebag.

Charles Bediako is a Canadian C, looks about 6'11" who's gonna pick up lots of offers and looks well qualified to be posted bout here. Looks quite mobile. Standing reach is well over 9' already. Flashes some intriguing skill too. New age type of big.

veddy interesting crop of 6'11 ish bigmen surfaced in this class. Also seems like Chet Holmgren's takeover of the #1 spot is imminent.

Efton Reid is a 7-footer with a nice shooting stroke who looks like a good project. old for his class. Probably a reclassify up kid. long arms.

I have a difficult time believing a kid is smart if he's turning 17 during his sophomore year of HS... How does that work?

This dude is the second highest rated player in Utah and committed to the Utes. He's a "four star" recruit and looks like a kid on a JR Jazz team.

This dude is the second highest rated player in Utah and committed to the Utes. He's a "four star" recruit and looks like a kid on a JR Jazz team.

If you think that kid is higher ranked than either Mady Sissoko or Rickie Isaacs, you need to do some more research. He's also not even a recruit... Class of 2019.. He's a Freshman.

If you think that kid is higher ranked than either Mady Sissoko or Rickie Isaacs, you need to do some more research. He's also not even a recruit... Class of 2019.. He's a Freshman.
Bro, I have no clue how you interpreted/translated my message into saying he's ranked higher than Mady Sissoko or Rickie Isaacs. I don't even know who they are. I posted this video in this thread because it was the easiest to find about upcoming recruits - Obviously I know he's signed with the Utes.

I'm OK with a douchebag level of 5 or less, but you're at like 8 or 9 in this thread and I'm going to have to ask you to take it down a notch.

Arthur Kaluma is a combo forward in this class with a pro frame from Texas worth keeping an eye on. He could definitely have played in college this past season.

There's a PG in this class that reminds me of Ricky Rubio. This figures to be a strange year for PG's lots of the top ranked ones rn are under 6'.