What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

Michigan/Hunter Dickinson STRUGGLING vs 1-4 Tarleton... Just give the ball to Houstan and Diabate pls Juwan Howard --- how is this game close?!

All last year during Baylors national broadcasts, Fran Fraschilla made mention of Jeremy Sochan who was redshirting "wait til you see Jeremy Sochan", who they list at 6'9 and 230lbs.

well Fran's gonna be right for hyping him. Looks like an NBA guy to me.. From Milton Keyes, England. Hes a good passer too! Talented player.

ay yall might think i mention lotta players here, but really, the number of players who fade into obscurity far outweigh the ones who continue to get mentioned.. Its actually insane..

awww Tyrese Hunter is really an excellent player... HE is so crazy explosive that even at 6'1 he can get near the basket and shotfake n defenders go flying for the bait n he just gets an easy layup...

thats a freshman out there???!?!?!'

That move was totally like something prime Tony Parker would do in the paint. This kid can fly too.. viscous dunks..

If Tyrese Hunter doesnt get combine invite ima b pissed he will light those drills up n test out far better than the field

Well I guess EJ Liddell is just the 6'7 version of Rudy Gobert... He's amassing SO MANY BLOCKS early this season, it doesnt even make any sense at all.

There's no player more fun in the nation to watch collect any given stat, than Liddell and these blocks...

That team needs him to do it all, and he's really answering the bell in spectacular fashion so far. Playing like a NPOY candidate.

This florida roster.... is... a roster... SHEESH... I'll be shocked if they keep their heads above water in conference play...

I hate watching a team like #23 florida this year because, well, they just seem like lame ducks to me. to be frank.

They have Kowacie Reeves Jr, but he's 6'6 and rail thin, well under 200lbs, basically gonna RS this year n sit behind seniors..

Other than that.. not too much to write home about.. When I look at the rest of the roster I think "Malik Renaeu who'll b a freshman there next szn is more talented than this lot combined"

FSU is losing in overtime to Boston University... Their rotation is infuriating to me rn honestly.. why is Tanor Ngom starting? why arent Matthew Cleveland and Camron Fletcher starting?

I swear these coaches play to test their own players, not play to win the game... Ima link the herm edwards clip.

Juwan Howard definitely just let his team perform sub optimally for 35 mins to see if Houstan and Diabate could close the game in crunchtime..

Leonard Hamilton is out here throwing this game because he wants to play his upperclassman and give them starts..

Last edited:
I swear this is the greatest press conference moment in sports history.. people need to be grabbed and shaken and have this screamed into their faces/ears imho.

If yoiu didnt see Matthew Cleveland play before u might think he made a great play there.. if u have seen him play before, u'd know he makes that play like 1000 out of 1000 times...

I almost feel bad for BU cuz there's really not anyone else who could do that to them, in the way he did that endgame...

thats a freshman! just completely stole the show n did everything his team needed to secure the win..

If that kid didnt just cement his spot in the first rd.... idk ****... how can 30 nba teams pass on Matthew Cleveland? things are crazy, but they arent that crazy..

that was a moment and a half... wow!!!!!! thats why we watch the games ladies n gentleman... Thats why every college in the nation wanted him..

that would have been SUCH A BRUTAL loss too.. n matthew cleveland just said not on my watch... His style is impetuous on the offensive boards.. Seems like a safe bet it will be in the NBA as well.

What a great block to seal the upset for 6-0 Iona over #10 Bama. TYSON JOLLY! I mentioned him just last week. Iona has a 6'4" guard,sorta Marcus Smart ish he's on the radar. Plays winning ball.

Massive resume builder.

ayy Jay Jay Chandler is shooting it from 3 so far in his 5th season in college! Hope he keeps that going cuz it'll take him far. South Alabama narrowly beats San Diego. Chandler is a plus defender and has the frame at 6'4" with long arms, he's pretty athletic too.

21 points 4 rebs 5 asts 5 stls in this one.

another player whos really shooting it well from 3 to start the season is 6'7 Junior Forward Tyler Burton at Richmond. He's on the radar for sure. He HAS to be one of the most talented players in the A 10.

Richmonds up 10 in the first half vs Maryland, whos been a 1 man show with Ayala.