What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

Bahahaha, you seemed like a good dude! I'm surprised you didn't get twarted though, that was basically a Jazz home game that day. Highlight was seeing Fez 25lbs heavier, in the bad way. He was still gettin' er done though!!

I think those are technically humps, but I've been known to be wrong, though rarely.

Latitude-33-Camel-with-Humps.png

Somewhat new, not afraid to post. I just don't see a need to most of the time. If I did it would only be trolling. I was actually turned on to this forum from my brother, who's got the screen name "Zulu", most of you probably know him.

Being half Australian, I'm pretty stoked about bringing Exum on board, especially since I got a sneak peak of him at the Summer League. I hope he can catch his breath by the regular season. :)
The biggest move I like that the Jazz have done in the past 3 years was bring on Snyder. It's obvious he has a passion for what he does and loves to be involved with the players, and fan base. It's just what our franchise needs to thrive.
I hope our young talant find men in themselves this season and bring out some nasty dominance. Because they can, and once they see that we will take over the Western Conference. For. Sure.

wtf?

Bahahaha, you seemed like a good dude! I'm surprised you didn't get twarted though, that was basically a Jazz home game that day. Highlight was seeing Fez 25lbs heavier, in the bad way. He was still gettin' er done though!!

wtf?

There is always this talk about the site being a heaven and now an invaded hell, but no one seems to tell the whole story. Only this close sentence: The site isn't what it used to be.

I gladly welcome any informing interactions from anyone, especially a guy that knows who he is to continue the story that I really want to know.

I see what you did there. Clever.

You have to be one of the more happy fans this offseason. The Jazz added Dante and potentially Motem (who I've enjoyed watching play) to the roster.

Suddenly most of Utah cares about the Australian Men's National team.

How can I not rep this fau-stupidity?

Somewhat new, not afraid to post. I just don't see a need to most of the time. If I did it would only be trolling. I was actually turned on to this forum from my brother, who's got the screen name "Zulu", most of you probably know him.

Being half Australian, I'm pretty stoked about bringing Exum on board, especially since I got a sneak peak of him at the Summer League. I hope he can catch his breath by the regular season. :)
The biggest move I like that the Jazz have done in the past 3 years was bring on Snyder. It's obvious he has a passion for what he does and loves to be involved with the players, and fan base. It's just what our franchise needs to thrive.
I hope our young talant find men in themselves this season and bring out some nasty dominance. Because they can, and once they see that we will take over the Western Conference. For. Sure.

Cool, welcome. You have ZooLoo's comedy. Now post a pick of yourself wearing floss so we can believe this tripe.

I used to post but the site just isn't the same. :(

Not sure if true, or nostalgia. Please advise.

Then please pretty pretty please please pleas help me improve it please oh please please.

fixed. I'm not sure dictating was the proper response.

I may have posted something in here a year ago. Don't remember. I did do a drunk post a few months ago.. Anyway, I'm Jeff. Jazz fan all 38 years of my life. Live in Denver area. Born and raised in Salt Lake area. I come on here every day, several times a day to get a fans point of view and be entertained. I will now resume my silence.