What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

Kool_Aid_blue.jpg

lol so tony is a japanese frog...?

Sent from the JazzFanz app

LOL .. you guys...

:^O

Sent from the JazzFanz app

HI. i'll be at the detroit game on january 27th i think because i just started at the university of michigan. gonna buy tickets soon i think

I may have posted something in here a year ago. Don't remember. I did do a drunk post a few months ago.. Anyway, I'm Jeff. Jazz fan all 38 years of my life. Live in Denver area. Born and raised in Salt Lake area. I come on here every day, several times a day to get a fans point of view and be entertained. I will now resume my silence.

Jeffronious online right now tbh.

Shoutout Jeff!

£¥£

doodz, stahp lurking and start posting!!

Did you know...

UGLI baby was once a hardcore lurker? Lurked for a couple years, reading the site everyday.

Then, I started posting as U Gotta Luv It Baby! at a rate of about 1 post per day.

A couple years later I felt a tug on my heart that said, "Give the people what they need. Everyone needs a little UGLI in their lives."

I then changed my name to UGLI baby and started posting upwards of 50 times per day, sending jazzfanz.com soaring to a level once thought unattainable.

If you are reading this and you're a lurker, GET HELP NOW. Stop what you are doing, and click that sign up tab. You can beat this thing, but you have to take that first step.

End the lurking, and sign up for an account TODAY.

£¥£

jeffronious jazzfanz best poster POWER RANKINGS

1) Undertermined

2) Undetermined

3) Undetermined

4) Undetermined

5) Undetermined

Last Place) ncoloradojazz

I dunno. But I like beer a lot and Imma try one of his brews and pay for it if I have the chance one day.

Not a chance. Payment is the least likely way to get my beer.

Flattery, on the other hand...