What's new

Former Jazz players around the league

Donovan is in a mini shooting slump currently. Here are his stats from his last 6 games:

17 PPG
39.8% from field on 16.3 FG attempts per game
30.2% from 3 on 8.8 3PT attempts per game

Cleveland is 3-3 in their last 6 games and 4-4 in their last 8 games when Donovan has played.

Donovan is in a mini shooting slump currently. Here are his stats from his last 6 games:

17 PPG

Cleveland is 3-3 in their last 6 games and 4-4 in their last 8 games when Donovan has played.
Vintage Mitchell there. But hey, most players have some slumps during the seasons. It is a long season.

17 PPG

I'm curious how many of those misses were in clutch time. That was the most infuriating thing last year. He always wanted to take the shot, but quite often missed it with other team members wide open because they doubled or triple teamed him.

Saben Lee got signed by the Suns to a two way contract after being signed to two ten day deals. The Suns released Duane Washington Jr who is the Pearl's son and Derrick Fisher's nephew.

Did anyone watch Minnesota v Dallas tonight? Did Conley make the difference for Rudy? Numbers look like a great game by both of them.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

I remember arguing with multiple people that Donovan’s stats were going to drop as well as his efficiency from his hot start at the beginning of the season.

Since he scored 71 points he has definitely came back down to earth. Here is his stats since then (17 games total):

23/5/4 on 45/33/90 shooting splits

Cleveland is 10-7 in this stretch. He hasn’t really been the upgrade they thought he’d be lately.

Sweet, sweet music to my ears. Let the fans and media turn on him. That’s a sure-fire way to spur that relationship. They’ll have to trade him before he hits free agency or risk losing him for nothing. I’m loving the potential for dysfunction on the teams (Wolves, Cavs and Lakers) that the Jazz currently hold future picks from.

Wait, you mean Don is doing Don things at the end of close games, like he did for the past 3 years that made him the worst clutch player among all high-usage "stars"? Shocking, just shocking!!
What is next?!?!? You think he gonna stop trying on defense?

I don't wish bad things for Don... I really don't... but I do want him to leave them at the alter in FA so our picks are awesome.

Do Cavs get out of the first round? That's when the noise and smoke will increase here.

Do Cavs get out of the first round? That's when the noise and smoke will increase here.
Depends on who they play. If I had to guess I would say that yes, they get out of the first round. No way do they get past the second round though. The nets getting worse definitely helps the Cavs. Cavs would play the nets if the playoffs started today.
I think they get past the nets, Knicks, heat, raptors, hawks, wizards, etc,
As I post this they are down by 20 in the first half to the hawks lol

Vanderbilt is killing it for the Lakers right now. 11 points 11 rebounds and 4 steals in 17 minutes. The Mavs were up 27 at one point and the Lakers have now cut it to 7...Vando's energy and hustle have been a huge part of the Lakers comeback, he's everywhere out there.

Beasley on the other hand is just 2/12 with 5 points.