What's new

Former Jazz players around the league

I watched the end of the game. Vando was awesome. Doing all his normal energy hustle plays. One play near the end of the game with under 2 minutes left a laker missed a shot and vando tipped the ball off the rebound to AD for a dunk. Probably wont even show up in the box score.
He also forced the most crucial turnover of the game that also wont show up in the box score.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

As the trade stands now, we traded 3 starters and a backup point guard and 2 second round picks (or was it just one. I dont remember) for a protected 1st that might convey into 2 seconds.
And 3 of the dudes we traded are young with potential to get better.

If that wasnt a tank trade i have never seen one. That trade seems to be all about our pick getting better and getting a future pick and hoping it hurts minnesota pick but we picked up nothing to help us win now.

As the trade stands now, we traded 3 starters and a backup point guard and 2 second round picks (or was it just one. I dont remember) for a protected 1st that might convey into 2 seconds.
And 3 of the dudes we traded are young with potential to get better.

If that wasnt a tank trade i have never seen one. That trade seems to be all about our pick getting better and getting a future pick and hoping it hurts minnesota pick but we picked up nothing to help us win now.

LA gave up nothing. They also sent out Beverley for two seconds. We should have 1) collected seconds in the Beverley/Bojan deals and 2) definitely gotten more (at least the seconds LA got [though unsure on chronology here]) stuff in the deal.

Grayson Allen showing out for the Bucks against 76ers right now.

I love his grit. Always thought he’d have a bright future.

They aren't around the league but DedEx and Frank Jackson made Pro Exposure's player of the day. Jackson for his 45 points the other night and Ded Ex had 17 points 7 rebounds and 7 assists for a team in Belgrade against an Italian team.

I always thought Whiteside was taller than 7 foot. Maybe it's his physique.

Looks like he is freaking 5 inches taller than everyone else. No wonder he can dominate like that. No one can even touch him when he goes up with the ball and no one is as strong as he is, obviously.

So, I noticed Joe wasn't playing much down the stretch for the Bucks (got just 8 minutes in game 5). He's also FA. Wonder if his return might be a thing to consider. Get Dante too and we're back to 2014 (or whenever it was).

So, I noticed Joe wasn't playing much down the stretch for the Bucks (got just 8 minutes in game 5). He's also FA. Wonder if his return might be a thing to consider. Get Dante too and we're back to 2014 (or whenever it was).
I love Joe, and would love to have him finish his career in Utah as a part time sniper off the bench. Hardy would love him, and the Jazz can afford to use some roster spots on locker room guys.