What's new

Fox News tiring of Trump?

Illegal immigrants pay taxes. Whether they rent or own, they pay property taxes (where most school and police funding originate), and when they buy, they pay sales taxes (most of the rest).

Spoken like a representative of the Democratic party.

Then you go contradicting yourself.

What about income taxes, social security, and Medicaid?

Property taxes is fair enough? Its matches what everyone else pays in. Weird the math doesnt seem to add up. Do they pay extra property taxes? I havent heard of this.

Or what about the hidden taxes like the sky rocketing cost of hostpital bills because of all the free service the hospitals are forced to give to people without insurance?

You do know that children applying for asylum have not committed a crime and are in cages, right? And you do know that they are HUMAN children, right?

Their parents should be ashamed for dragging their kids to cages and putting them in there.

They should take them to the gates and walk through instead.

You didnt answer the question. You just made up completely different analogy that isnt related one bit.

The question was pretty simple. It needed a yes or no answer. You would only need to use about 3rd grade reading comprehension skills to understand what was asked. Tell me you are smarter than that.

Did you stop sucking Trump’s weiner?

Only answer yes or no.

What? I cant make out what you are saying about illegal Americans. And what does skin color have to do with anything?

It’s pretty simple. Americans are hiring illegal immigrants.

(Got it so far?)

This is illegal.

(Keeping up?)

These jobs are why illegal immigrants are coming.

(On this I’m sure you agree)

If these illegal Americans stopped hiring illegal immigrants the immigration problem would vanish.

(See, no wall required)

You are obsessed with the immigrants while ignoring the group that causes the immigration crisis.

(Got it now?)

I’m just wondering why you are doing this? If you tell me it has nothing to do with one group being brown and the other group being white, I will believe you. I just want to hear it from you first.

Their parents should be ashamed for dragging their kids to cages and putting them in there.

They should take them to the gates and walk through instead.

Bad parents! Taking their kids from a place where they live in fear for their lives, destitute, hungry, surrounded by squalor. For to chance to improve their lives in the greatest and most prosperous country on earth. Bad parents!

Fox News will do whatever it takes to get ratings. They know the Trump lemmings want to hear great things about the carnival barker. So they feed the stupid what they want to hear.

It’s pretty simple. Americans are hiring illegal immigrants.

(Got it so far?)

This is illegal.

(Keeping up?)

These jobs are why illegal immigrants are coming.

(On this I’m sure you agree)

If these illegal Americans stopped hiring illegal immigrants the immigration problem would vanish.

(See, no wall required)

You are obsessed with the immigrants while ignoring the group that causes the immigration crisis.

(Got it now?)

I’m just wondering why you are doing this? If you tell me it has nothing to do with one group being brown and the other group being white, I will believe you. I just want to hear it from you first.

Which is why we should be pushing for H2A reform! It's a legal way to get the same labor, pay them more (but not extravagantly so), and still have them remain as non-citizens. It's a win-win.

Make H2A easier, and expanded. Instead they want to restrict it. So stupid.

Which is why we should be pushing for H2A reform! It's a legal way to get the same labor, pay them more (but not extravagantly so), and still have them remain as non-citizens. It's a win-win.

Make H2A easier, and expanded. Instead they want to restrict it. So stupid.
Yep. The answers are not complicated. They just require some courage.

There are good things. There were also good things in 1936 Germany.

But the fact that Fox News has that on their front page with that headline shows that they are changing their tune.
I have a feeling that you never watch Fox. They do many negative stories on Trump... just not nearly as many as CNN or MSNBC. They also do positive stories about Trump, something that is unthinkable to do on CNN or MSNBC.

I have a feeling that you never watch Fox. They do many negative stories on Trump... just not nearly as many as CNN or MSNBC. They also do positive stories about Trump, something that is unthinkable to do on CNN or MSNBC.

Their news group has no choice but to report this American Calamity. The credibility of their journalists would be lost forever if they ignored this disastrous presidency. But the entertainment/ opinion part of Fox “news” is the driver behind the goebbel-esque propaganda machine.

Their news group has no choice but to report this American Calamity. The credibility of their journalists would be lost forever if they ignored this disastrous presidency. But the entertainment/ opinion part of Fox “news” is the driver behind the goebbel-esque propaganda machine.
So you're saying that it's not really news that Fox ran a negative story on Trump? Then why did you create a thread claiming that it is.

Please fact check your post and report back. #FactsAreStillThings
Sorry for the fake news. But why did you say this, which was not only supporting the creator of the thread's position but taking things even farther?
There are good things. There were also good things in 1936 Germany.

But the fact that Fox News has that on their front page with that headline shows that they are changing their tune.

Last edited:
Yep. The answers are not complicated. They just require some courage.

Pretty much.

The suggestion of sending all the illegal workers back to their COI, and then they could return, was ridiculous too. It would've crippled agriculture and other industries.

Just adopt them into the H2A program, and give the business owners a year to get up to protocol on housing, transportation, etc. Of course then a lot of their constituents would bitch about how they don't get those things paid for by their employers...

From the article:

"He continued: “The Fake News is not as important, or as powerful, as Social Media. They have lost tremendous credibility since that day in November, 2016, that I came down the escalator with the person who was to become your future First Lady,” Trump tweeted. (The president apparently confused his dates, as the escalator ride he referenced happened in June 2015 when he announced his presidential bid.)"

"Fake news!!" at the level of a mantra, long since. It's Orwellian.

And he's pissed at Fox too. Did not like the scene from the woman's World Cup victory. Didn't appreciate the ****Trump! chant filmed by Fox. Personally, I hope he saw it live. Thought it was very funny, shame on me, lol, especially it being on Fox.

https://www.apnews.com/7cd0c552a20d4a62a7efcba5699638a1

As the original article described, there was a Social Media Summit at the WH that day. I understand all right wing bloggers, etc, no reps from major social media platforms, and the theme was how conservatives are the victims of bias on major platforms.

Now, Trump's "tirade" was par for the course by now. We're all numb to this mantra, but it raises the temperature. And one result was Sebastian Gorka getting in a reporter's face after the Rose Garden announcement on the census, with reporters and conservative social media summit attendees both in the audience. And we see that played out:

Gorka is a well known Fake News!! critic. I blame the president for raising the temperature against the press. But that's me, I know others buy into Trump's mantra and believe the mainstream media are the "enemy of the people". And this is the United States, right?

A look at Gorka, back when he was in the administration:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...-linked-vitezi-rend-proud-wearing-its-n742851