So far we've got:

Two Frenchmen (pending)
Two Aussies
A Ukrainian
A Brazilian
A Spaniard
A Pol
A Swed

We still don't have a real backup center. Need to get Bogut.

He's an enforcer type, has tools to be a good defender (don't know if he is). He shoots 3 as well as any big man ... 35% career, but 38% since 13-14. Doesn't take too many of them (less than 2 a game), but wouldn't be surprised at all to see that amount in crease.
He has a decent looking shot. Coaches must think they can fine tune it

Sent from my SM-G900V using JazzFanz mobile app

I can see why they went with Thabo to build on our defensive identity, but why Jarebko? I haven't seen him play much but there's a reason why that's the case isn't there?

Low usage stretch 4. 45% of his shots are 3P. knocks down open threes at reasonable clip (38% last 5 years).

Hard nosed, hustles, doesn't take crap/ trash talks, Works hard but below avg D. Decent end of bench guy. More injury insurance than anything else. Not likely in rotation.

So far we've got:

Two Frenchmen (pending)
Two Aussies
A Ukrainian
A Brazilian
A Spaniard
A Pol
A Swed

We still don't have a real backup center. Need to get Bogut.
Yes on Bogut!!!! Could you imagine the nastiness on our bench. It seems we are building a team where our starters punch you in the face and our bench will kick you in the nuts. We may lose games, but opponents will feel every one in the morning.

[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jonas+jerebko+youtube+highlights+with+detroit&view=detail&mid=23E7F37B08E54F56E17123E7F37B08E54F56E171&FORM=VIRE
Here are some highlights with the pistons.

I've never liked Bolomboy.

He may do well in a ****ty league in Europe.
He's just not an NBA player.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Yes on Bogut!!!! Could you imagine the nastiness on our bench. It seems we are building a team where our starters punch you in the face and our bench will kick you in the nuts. We may lose games, but opponents will feel every one in the morning.

Can't tell you how much I love that strategy. Bring on Bogut. I'm down with that.

I personally like it. We're getting more and more tough guys, maybe we can lose the image of being soft. Last year we were all preaching "physicality", well we're getting there!

Here is his career high. 5 3pts. So maybe they feel he can become a stretch four. His stroke looks good and he has some athleticism.

[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jonas+jerebko+youtube+highlights+with+detroit&view=detail&mid=3D7975849024B01A9F273D7975849024B01A9F27&FORM=VIRE