What's new

Game #11: Nets at Jazz, Saturday 01/14/2012 7:00 MST

I'll take that bet.
If you're talking about the northwest division, then of course OKC is a shoe in, and Denver is a toss up without Chandler.
Even though I like Sac and Minny, they will not make the playoffs.

So I was talking about 8 teams who will make playoffs. 7 are safe bet to make it : OKC, Blazers, Lakers, Dallas, Spurs, Nuggets and Clippers. Who do you think Jazz will beat for last spot?

"Bull in a Kanter closet", "Early Favors" What the hell are they even talking about?

Someone needs to make a call to hotrod for some material.

Last edited:
Really??? Because Dwills constant bitching and acting like a pre madonna had noting with Sloan saying that he just didnt want to deal with it all. If you are that blind to what happened then that's your opinion.

So you neg rep me because I have my opinion and you have yours? You said there wasn't facts that d will was complaining about Sloans coaching? Did you even watch last year? What a joke

So you neg rep me because I have my opinion and you have yours? You said there wasn't facts that d will was complaining about Sloans coaching? Did you even watch last year? What a joke

How do you neg rep and how do you tell if you have been neg repped?

So I was talking about 8 teams who will make playoffs. 7 are safe bet to make it : OKC, Blazers, Lakers, Dallas, Spurs, Nuggets and Clippers. Who do you think Jazz will beat for last spot?

I believe the Jazz will beat Denver because of their talent and depth.
Denver isn't as good as some people peg them to be, and the Jazz are a lot better than most think they are.

Kanter had some amazing rebounds as well. How often do you say that? Maybe with a few players in the league.

Can anyone tell me how the + / -layer ratings work?
Favors finished with + 4
Kanter finished with - 8

Looked over the stats and Kanter looked better in all, maybe im missing something?

None of the other teams look strong: Houston and Memphis are both below .500. Minneapolis, Phoenix, Sacramento and New Orleans are lottery bound. And don't give an automatic pass to Portland and the Clippers. Those teams both have some holes. Yes, I know the Jazz are playing a home-heavy schedule right now. But after tonight's game, Utah is sitting in the 5th seed. And .500 would be enough to hang onto the 8th.