What's new

Game #11: Nets at Jazz, Saturday 01/14/2012 7:00 MST

I really wish they would stop booing DWill

Seriously, so we are going to boo:

DWill
Boozer
and probably AK if he ever returns?

Basically degrading the memory of the awesome playoff runs and great Jazz basketball that core provided. Ignorant fools.

Because he didn't drive Sloan out? I can understand why some are boo'ing. Not that I would but understand.

Maybe this isn't a popular opinion but it was common knowledge knowing that Deron didn't want to be here after last year and as far as I'm concerned, he isn't in a Jazz uniform anymore and therefore I could care less about him now...

Wouldn't say that I'd boo him, but If I were close enough to the floor, I would definately heckle him...

I root for the Utah Jazz... Not former players on the team...

Same goes for Memo...

Maybe this isn't a popular opinion but it was common knowledge knowing that Deron didn't want to be here after last year and as far as I'm concerned, he isn't in a Jazz uniform anymore and therefore I could care less about him now...

Wouldn't say that I'd boo him, but If I were close enough to the floor, I would definately heckle him...

I root for the Utah Jazz... Not former players on the team...

Same goes for Memo...

Is that all people are? Members of the other team? They put on another uniform and everything they did for the community, not just the team, the community ceases to matter?

What is up with the ROOT Sports scorekeeper?? This is about the 3rd game I've watched this year on the Jazzs "Home" channel and I've been really frustrated with how delayed the scoring is on the bottom of the screen...

This person needs to be canned... Seriously!

Is that all people are? Members of the other team? They put on another uniform and everything they did for the community, not just the team, the community ceases to matter?

Oh, here we go with the "community service" argument...

Let me clue you in there buddy... Most if not ALL players contribute to the "community"... And just to clue you in a bit more, they do it more for their "image" than the desire to really help folks...

Sad but true...

lol, that was the most pathetic hook attempt by Kanter. Where is his great footwork and post up game let me ask if he can't beat Okur?

lol, that was the most pathetic hook attempt by Kanter. Where is his great footwork and post up game let me ask if he can't beat Okur?

I wish we had Valanciunas instead, he would dunk the hell out of Okur