What's new

Game #11: Nets at Jazz, Saturday 01/14/2012 7:00 MST

all this booing of Williams looks stupid. People sitting in ESA and doing it have small town mentality and are disgrace to true basketball fans.

There is something terrible about AJ no matter how well he's doing. He could score 40 points, and still not be convincingly good. I don't know if it's the fact he barely moves on rebounds, or how he reaches for the ball in slow motion. Or maybe it's the fact he doesn't play defense, or maybe it's his half-assed push shots. I just can't help being always disappointed with him.

I might have agreed last year but Al is passing more and defending better this year. The only black mark is the Laker game where he kept trying to run though a brick wall in Bynum.

I might have agreed last year but Al is passing more and defending better this year. The only black mark is the Laker game where he kept trying to run though a brick wall in Bynum.

He wasn't even trying to run through him.. he played scared and was shooting 15 foot hooks.

few things. AK was MVP of Eurobasket in 2007.
Second - do you take bet?
Never underestimate Kobe. So who do you think will not make playoffs if you have Jazz in?

I was kidding about AK, because I've always been an AK fan...... and have always taken a lot of flack for defending him.
Nobody underestimates Kobe, but the schedule is just way too tough for the older teams.... and the Lakers lost a lot with Odom.
I'll take that bet.
If you're talking about the northwest division, then of course OKC is a shoe in, and Denver is a toss up without Chandler.
Even though I like Sac and Minny, they will not make the playoffs.

what that supposed to mean? You want bet that Jazz won't make playoffs this year?

Ill bet ya. Jazz make playoffs. Besides, why should we be listening to you?? Didn't you say that the Jazz would have a record of 4-11 in january? Newsflash, the Jazz have already won more than 4 times, and january isn't even half done yet :)