What's new

Game #26. Jazz in Miami, the land of 36 skyscrapers in a few minutes Mtn time.

Hayward is so crazy.

Did anyone think he was going to be this good coming out of Butler?

Kind of like no one thought he would be as good as he was in Butler coming out of HS.

And people want to cry about him playing video games like he doesn't work on his game. Don't think you can go from a barely recruited HS player to an All-Star caliber player with no work.

Nice win!

That's now 3 good games in a row. Unfortunatly just the first win out of that three but we're getting there. How about making it two in a row? I think we have some unfinished buisness with the Magic after our loss @ESA

Any hater that says Kanter can't play defense is not watching the recent games, or is not paying attention. One of my favorite plays of the games was Kanter showing hard on a high screen and switching off to guard Deng. He stayed with Deng step for step and fake for fake. Got up and challenged the shot and forced a miss. Watching Kanter guard Deng you can see the development. Kanter playing himself into a huge contract next year.

Way to go Jazz!!!

Hayward is so crazy.

Kind of like no one thought he would be as good as he was in Butler coming out of HS.

And people want to cry about him playing video games like he doesn't work on his game. Don't think you can go from a barely recruited HS player to an All-Star caliber player with no work.

I still remember the moment that jazz drafted him. I was like wtf???

Even after the max contract, i was not happy. but now...... he is a beast.

Jazz as a team are starting to figure things out a little bit - saw solid stretches and determined faces in Washington and NOLA - not saying this this team is going on a run or anything but I think they've turned a bit of a corner.

I liked that they were having fun too. They like each other, they like their coach and they're having fun. They lost that over the past few years. It's nice to see it again.

Any hater that says Kanter can't play defense is not watching the recent games, or is not paying attention. One of my favorite plays of the games was Kanter showing hard on a high screen and switching off to guard Deng. He stayed with Deng step for step and fake for fake. Got up and challenged the shot and forced a miss. Watching Kanter guard Deng you can see the development. Kanter playing himself into a huge contract next year.

Way to go Jazz!!!

Think everyone has been pleased with his defensive improvement. Let's not act like his defense wasn't god awful to begin the season though.

I still remember the moment that jazz drafted him. I was like wtf???

Even after the max contract, i was not happy. but now...... he is a beast.

I remember my dad saying "Did Utah draft that white dude who missed shot against Duke? How Utah of them." (My dad is a Rockets fan)

I liked that they were having fun too. They like each other, they like their coach and they're having fun. They lost that over the past few years. It's nice to see it again.

Yeah, I don't think we ever truly gave up with Corbin, but there is more fight and belief under Snyder.

Yeah, I don't think we ever truly gave up with Corbin, but there is more fight and belief under Snyder.

I dunno. There were a couple of weeks, a couple of different times, when it looked like Corbin had lost them. He was able to get them back on track, but there were some dark stretches. No fight. No fight = lost.

Think everyone has been pleased with his defensive improvement. Let's not act like his defense wasn't god awful to begin the season though.

Kanter's defense was never as bad as some were saying. Did he have some terrible games, yes. Did he deserve the hate thrown his way or the constant trade threads, absolutely not. Has his defense improved this season, absolutely. It can still be improved, but nobody can deny he is playing much better defense than the beginning of the season.

Hayward is so crazy.

Ahem...