What's new

Game 3 Round 1 San Antonio Spurs VS Utah Jazz, Sat. May 5th @ 8pm MT --Official Game Thread--

James Harden was the go-to player for the Thunder in crunch time. Of course, he was being guarded by Jason Kidd, which helped, but he had a really nice game. I hope that Alec Burkes can get to that level for the Jazz.

Boy the Spurs are getting away with a lot of pushing guys in the back on the offensive boards...

The NBA clearly wants the Spurs to get out of this series and fast... Rig city...

Glad to see were getting those home team calls.

Think about it... If you're the NBA you want to see San Antonio, both LA teams, and the Thunder advance... They make more of an exciting series set because they have a lot more superstars... This is a superstar driven league...

The Jazz are not a team they want to see advance because there are really no "superstars" on their team... There are a lot of casual NBA fans that just watch the stars... Better ratings... More money for the NBA as a whole...

Common sense... The Jazz are going to have to earn EVERYTHING in this series...

Oh thank god I didn't waste Saturday night. This looks competitive.

its a backcourt violation, when the defender slaps the ball away, ????
the offensive against Harris was a terrible call..the Jazz could have tied it up there.
and the Spurs get away with a lot of other contact

I hate Corbin and he's as stubborn as a mule. His will conquer all. Big Al is worthless; he's playing like he's in Minnesota losing by thirty.

I hate Corbin and he's as stubborn as a mule. His will conquer all. Big Al is worthless; he's playing like he's in Minnesota losing by thirty.

I have to admit... Big Al is looking really lazy in his transition defense... Looks like he's thinking about his summer vacation...

If that's the way he's going to play on the defensive end, then yes, I agree, he needs to sit... Or go back to the locker room and make arrangements for some plane tickets to wherever he's going to trip to this summer...

I have to admit... Big Al is looking really lazy in his transition defense... Looks like he's thinking about his summer vacation...

If that's the way he's going to play on the defensive end, then yes, I agree, he needs to sit... Or go back to the locker room and make arrangements for some plane tickets to wherever he's going to trip to this summer...

My projections about Jefferson was he wouldn't score more efficient in playoffs because teams will have more focused defense and he is not smart enough to open them up. I wonder when this guy will prove me wrong

My projections about Jefferson was he wouldn't score more efficient in playoffs because teams will have more focused defense and he is not smart enough to open them up. I wonder when this guy will prove me wrong

I'm fine if he's struggling on offense, but he has been unconscionably horrific on the defensive end. He seems to not care if he's losing. Almost every play is run against him because he's being so lazy.