What's new

Game 5: Termination Game -- Jazz @ Thunder 4/25/2018 7:30 pm MST

I can live with it. We'll win games 1 and 2 in Houston, too.
giphy.gif

I was told it makes no difference if they've won several games in a row blah blah, when I suggested it might be difficult to grab 3 straight against OKC. Even colton seemed to disagree with me. So 4 straight is no biggie, right colton?

I don’t see a cumulative statistical issue here... if you are saying we will beat them three or four straight before the 3-4 games it sounds difficult...

As Tyson Crobin would say... it’s. Just. One. Game.

First quarter will tell the story imo... if we jump on them it gets hard and they quit... if they get the crowd behind them and play well it may be tough to overcome. I think one of these teams wins by 10-15 points tonight.

Me too... it’s my birthday today and I care so little about that type of stuff... I don’t want to do any of the birthday stuff today because I just want to watch this game.

I’m ready for the game to start... let’s friggin go!

Happy Birthday! Hope the team gives you a big win as a gift.

First quarter will tell the story imo... if we jump on them it gets hard and they quit... if they get the crowd behind them and play well it may be tough to overcome. I think one of these teams wins by 10-15 points tonight.
I dunno man, I think we fall behind early and chip away to take the lead in the 3rd thus winning the game by okc breaking down and collapsing.

Sent from my ASUS_X018D using JazzFanz mobile app

I can't believe I am saying this, but I have Hamilton tickets for tonight and the only thing I am thinking about is the Jazz!

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m in Charlotte, where I can neither use Hamilton tix nor watch the game. Texting spoilers might be fun, though. [Psst, Hamilton will be in the room where it happens.]

I was told it makes no difference if they've won several games in a row blah blah, when I suggested it might be difficult to grab 3 straight against OKC. Even colton seemed to disagree with me. So 4 straight is no biggie, right colton?
If 4 in a row was no big deal, then going down 0-3 wouldnt be as bad as it is.

It's really hard to win 4 games in a row in a playoff series.

It’s really hard to flip a coin 4 times and have it land on heads 4 times in a row... if you flip a coin 3 times and it lands on heads what are the odds it lands on heads the 4th time.

Game is a 40%ish win probability regardless of the past 3 results. It is just one game.

If 4 in a row was no big deal, then going down 0-3 wouldnt be as bad as it is.

It is improbable when you are down 0-3 but if you tie the series at 3-3 the odds for game 7 wouldn’t factor in the fact that it is 4 in a row.