What's new

Game 5: Termination Game -- Jazz @ Thunder 4/25/2018 7:30 pm MST

Chuck has always been a Utah apologist... he loves mailman and Sloan... don’t put that evil on him.
He was also very high on the Jazz when they had Kanter/Favors as their starting frontcourt.

I dont think it's all about big names with them, but they are very stuck in their first impression.

Solid Rubio and Ingles game, DM do your thing, get one or two role player contributions (Jae - don't let me down) and I think we are victorious. Don't get that and Westbrook or PG have a good game and its an L.

He was also very high on the Jazz when they had Kanter/Favors as their starting frontcourt.

I dont think it's all about big names with them, but they are very stuck in their first impression.

People just need to enjoy them for entertainment... Chuck was saying how the Ingles tech was BS... He is by far the most Pro-Jazz guy.

These guys fly by the seat of their pants... Chuck is funny as hell, Ernie is great, Kenny is fine, Shaq does nothing for me. If you want serious analysis it aint anywhere on the TV. Zach Lowe, Nate Duncan, etc. are great for that.

Jazz need to finish the job tonight. You never want to give a team a second chance. Barkley has said a lot of pro Jazz stuff. He loves Stockton.

Lower bowl seats in OKC tonight can be had for $100 or less... Lots of green on the seat geek stadium map... this is very similar to Clips game 7, which were similarly priced.

OKC fans fed up?
I wish there was a reason other than attending the Jazz victory to go to OKC because at this price it would be a steal... but I guess the lack of other reasons to go there is the reason it's a steal.

Go jazz! I wanna see them finish off this series... But, part of me wants a game 6 cause this Guy got him some tickets! SLC would be lit in game 6!
So your tickets will be good for Game 3 of the Conference Semifinals. I'd rather go to that one, anyway. You should be all in for the Game 5 victory.

Edit: Or game one if Minni pulls off a miracle.

I am worried about this one. Refs seem to be in "protect the stars" mode last game, gonna be worse in OKC. Half our team might be tossed out by halftime.

Hoping for a win just the same. It would be sweet to see Russ lose out again on his hc, and for us to avoid the stress of another game. And keep pace with Houston.

Tonight is the Crowder game... I think he’s been pressing and now that he got tossed he just plays and makes shots.

Exum worries me... seems they have the book on him a bit. Let’s just make sure he is out there with Ingles and DM or Ricky.
I disagree tonight’s a Kane Fitzgerald night, and within the first 5 minutes we’ll find out how this nights gonna go.

Just feels weird if we won 4 in a row. I had the Jazz winning in 5, but I thought they would win game 1 and drop game 2.

I cannot focus on work. This day is going by sooo slowly.

Me too... it’s my birthday today and I care so little about that type of stuff... I don’t want to do any of the birthday stuff today because I just want to watch this game.

I’m ready for the game to start... let’s friggin go!

I can't believe I am saying this, but I have Hamilton tickets for tonight and the only thing I am thinking about is the Jazz!

Just feels weird if we won 4 in a row. I had the Jazz winning in 5, but I thought they would win game 1 and drop game 2.

I was told it makes no difference if they've won several games in a row blah blah, when I suggested it might be difficult to grab 3 straight against OKC. Even colton seemed to disagree with me. So 4 straight is no biggie, right colton?