What's new

Game Of Thrones

Anyway, can we talk about the Arya scene?

Maisie Williams has said that her career prospects are not the same as they are for Sophie Turner. Specifically because Sophie has a certain "look."

First, Maisie Williams is amazingly attractive, but I see what she is saying.

I think she wanted this scene for the sake of her career. Make of that what you may. But I think this was a gift to her. Had she taken it further it might have served her better. Word is the showrunners gave her significant control over the extent of exposure. It was some side nudity and some backside. It certainly showed her in a sexual way that made a lot of people weirdly uncomfortable. In real life she's 22. In the show she's a cold blooded murderer, an assassin.

Anyway, please support Maisie Williams in her future career. She's earned it! This scene was a money move, imho. She thinks she's going to get locked in as a little girl character. She's not a little girl. She deserves to get parts as a woman.

Gross, man. Gross.

I say this because she's my sister's doppelganger. Like spot on.

No.

You do got me wondering though, man. If you're getting on your knees for girls and they're into that domination type **** then it must be pretty kinky.

Strap on, man.
Edit: Err... oops *right on, man* it's funny how the brain works.

Its important to have a strong oral game, i like to be spontaneous, can find oneself in all sorts of confined spaces.

Quantify how much Dani gets off to people bending the knee?

She's become really unlikable in the show for me.
I agree with this. Seems like they've set her up to be the new mad queen. She seemed pretty pissed that John snow was who he now knows he is (trying to avoid spoilers)

Sorry didn't mean to interrupt your oral sex conversation.

maybe he picked up something trying to be a cunning linguist years ago and is scarred by it ...

Years ago someone named a race horse cunning linguist, even managed to race a few times under that name before the VRC worked out what was going on.

Years ago someone named a race horse cunning linguist, even managed to race a few times under that name before the VRC worked out what was going on.

lol really ??

either that or loggrad had a bad experience with a dominatrix type who would make him wear a nappy and verbally degrade him while he was performing on his knees