What's new

Game Of Thrones

Tyrion kills khaleesi. The Gendry takes the throne. Sansa remains the warden of the north.

In the end, a Lannister kills a mad Targaryen and a Baratheon and Stark take rule. Rather than breaking the wheel, the wheel comes full circle.

Okay my final predictions that you don’t care about. Jon dies. He's the "hero" and heroes should die.
Dany will kill him. She then takes off to Winterfell to kill the remaining Starks. Meanwhile, Arya, and Tyrion, who realizes that Sansa is vulnerable, got a head start back as well.

Dany gets their first though. The dragon begins it’s carnage.
Bran is put on horseback in order to make his escape and maneuverability better—a wheelchair ain’t that good for that. At some point, Dany has Sansa cornered. It cuts to Arya still riding back. Not in time. Tyrion still on a ship, Winterfell in view, but not in time. The dragon is about to scorch Sansa when Bran, out of nowhere, on horseback, uses a short bow to kill the dragon as a nice surprise and to pay homage back to season one when he was told by Tyrion (I think) that he can fire one from atop a horse. The short bow will shoot some sort of arrow made of dragon glass or Valyrian steel or a poisoned tip or something. I recall the scene in season one and how Bran seemed surprised that shooting from horseback was possible.

Dany will then go even further off the deep end. Her last baby is dead. Sansa will dip out of view and Dany will “hunt” Sansa for 10 minutes or so on the show. A little cat and mouse. Tyrion will have returned by now and will approach Dany and be overtaken by her surprisingly somehow. Tyrion is very vulnerable now, and Dany, ******* crazy by this point, will attempt to kill him and Arya arrives out of nowhere and kills her. The eyes prophecy is fulfilled.

Sansa will be then be queen. Arya will be her Mountain. And Tyrion will be Sansa’s Varys.

It'll end with Sam writing all of this down for historical purposes—stole this part from online article I read and thought it made sense.

Something like that. Bran on horseback will come into play. Or should.

Well, I thought it wasn't terrible considering how fast it had been going downhill the last two episodes. The pacing was a bit odd though, like rush to end Danerys, and then slow-mo aftermath, including some gratuitous poses at the end by the Starks.

So is the idea that the people in Westeros who just saw their friends, family and neighbors get completely annihilated are cool, quiet and well behaved now? Because, other than the dude at the beginning who had half his skin burned off, we don't see any of the people of the city. No protests. No begging for food or water. None of the post-war destruction. That should have been addressed at least a little.

Bran? Seriously? Thats dumbest thing ever if you are being truthful.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
They didn't give the viewers any reason to believe he would be a realistic choice. I can see him ending up on the throne in the books maybe, but he'll have to prove some worth, or at least relevance to the other lords of the kingdom for it to make sense.

Felt like they just wanted a 'twist' to surprise us with.